Chapter 11 ~ The Meeting

N A T H A N ' S P.O.V.

It was finally 7:30 am which meant it was only half an hour until all the alpha's that I have called will come to this meeting.

These hours feel like days! I should have called this meeting earlier.

Sooner or later, it was 7:50 am. Some of the Alpha's made their way.

Since Alpha Gabriel was already here with his whole pack, I only needed to call four more alpha's.

Alpha Brandon and Alpha Sean came together along with their beta's, two minutes ago and I see Alpha Jordan enter just now.

We are only waiting on Alpha Keith. Anytime today would be nice.

As if on cue, Alpha Keith makes his way with his beta, Jeremy.

They all make their way to my office and I close the door.

"Okay, I'm going to get straight to the point. I have found my mate" as soon as I say that, they all congratulate me.

"However, she has been kidnapped," I say and they all look shocked.

"She has been kidnapped last night and I want as much as help as I can get. She is to be my Luna and Luna of my pack."

"I owe you Alpha since you helped my pack out when it was under attack so I'm in," Alpha Jordan says and Sean agrees. Okay good, so three so far including Gabriel, two to go.

"You know I will help you out no matter what," Kieth says. Keith and I have been close friends ever since we were in secondary together. He is one good man.

"Alpha Sean?" I ask, looking over into his direction.

"I will send some help, but as soon as my pack members are in a lot of danger, we will stop because I don't want any harm to come to my mate and my pack." He says and I agree.

"Deal"

The Alpha's stayed for dinner and we were currently planning to get Ariella back. One by one they left and I told Keith to stay a night.

"Thanks for everything Keith" I place my hand on his shoulder and give a small thankful smile.

"Come on Nathan, you know I'd do anything to help you" he smiles.

Kiara, can you please prepare two guest room for Alpha Keith and his beta, Jeremy, I mindlink Kiara.

Right away, Alpha.

K E I T H' S  P. O. V.

"Thanks for everything Keith" he places his hand on my shoulder and gives a small smile.

"Come on Nathan, you know I'd do anything to help you" I smile.

His eye went slightly foggy, knowing he was mind linking someone.

Five minutes later Nathan tells me that my room is ready so I start heading to my room.

I open my room and take in the smell.