Chapter 6 ~ Warm Yet Wet

A R I E L L A' S  P. O. V.

Kiara is with Gabriel and Faith near the palms. I was currently in the hotel room, looking out of the balcony view.

A knock on the door made me look away from the view. I open the door and see Owen, smiling.

"Hi, I was going to head over to the beach, do you want to come with me?" He asks.

"Maybe tomorrow, I want to unpack and see what I should wear for the dinner tonight," I say. "No problem, join if you change your mind" He smiles and heads out.

"Okay lets see what I should wear" I mutter to myself and open my suitcase.

"What the!" I slam my suitcase shut in shock.

"Secretly going to wear that for me" I voice startled me from behind. I yelp and turn around to see Nathan smirking.

"Alpha Nathaniel, how the hell did you get inside?" I ask in disbelief.

"First of all it's Nathan, second the door was open" He says and walks closer. How did I not hear him walk in? or even shut the door since it is now locked.

"Why are you not at the beach?" I randomly ask.

"I could ask you the same" He says, still walking closer. What is he doing?

"I-I wanted to unpack" I say quickly.

"I wanted to see you" He murmers, trapping me between him and the wall.

"Y-You should leave, Kiara might come back" I whisper.

"I saw you getting very friendly with Alpha Gabriel" He starts. Wait what? "And I don't like it" He mutters. Is he jelouse of Gabriel, my brother? That thought makes me laugh a little. This makes him growl sightly.

"Look, it won't look good if Owen sees us like this" I say quickly. This made him glow slightly louder.

"Do you really think I care if Owen sees us? Think again Ariella" He sneers. Him saying my name bring shivers to run down my spine.

"I care, I don't want to hurt him like this" I say shortly after.

"Well then you better hurry because soon you will be all mine. Remeber your heat Ariella because when it comes in a few days, everyone will know you have a mate" He says and brings his nose to my neck.

"I can't get enough of your scent." He murmers on my neck. I felt his soft lips touch my neck slightly, making me gasp slightly. I tried to push him away but only for him to tighten his hold.

Knock Kock

"Ariel? Are you in there?" I hear my sisters voice from outside.

Shit.

"I left my key card inside" I look towards the desk to see the spare key card for this room. Lucky she forgot it otherwise she would have seen us.

"Nathan, you need to let go" I hiss, trying to free myself from him.

"Never" He replies.

"Ariella?" She calls out again.

"I-I'm in the bathroom" I shout so she can hear me.

"Oh, how long will you take? Okay nevermind, I'll just wait near the beach with Faith, mindlink when you are done" She says then I heat footsteps fade away, letting me know she has left.

"Nathan! Leave now. We nearly got caught!" I yell but not too loudly.

"How long are you going to do this for Ariella? huh? They are going to find out one way or another" He hisses making me flinch slightly. No, I am not scared of him, It is just the fact that I know they will know soon enough.