Prologue

HI GUYS, WELCOME!!! THIS IS MY FIRST RELEASE I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT. THIS BOOK HASN'T BEEN EDITED SO I AM SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!!

ENJOY!

<3...

"Ariella, help me take these cookies out" I hear my sister, Kiara, yell from the kitchen.

Really? Why now? I just wanted to sit quietly and read a book. I was only one more chapter away from finishing The Cruel Prince.

"I'm coming" I sigh, placing my bookmark in my book and head down to the kitchen.

"Why do you need my help? Where's mum?" I ask as I bend down near the oven.

"She's with dad. They said they had an important meeting" she shrugs.

For some reason I felt uneasy. I know Kiara did too because she frowned.

I switch off the oven and we both place the cookies on the table top. I was about to eat one when I heard the front door slam open making both Kiara and I flinch.

"Girls! Where are you?" I hear my dad yell.

"I'm the kitchen!" Kiara and I yell back in unison.

I hear running footsteps towards us and look to see dad and mum panting heavily.

"Mum, dad, are you okay?" Kiara asks worridly.

"Sweetie, do you remember that day I was talking about codes?" My mum asks Kiara hurriedly.

"The coloured codes?" She asks. What codes?

"Yes. I want you to remember what I told you about code red" as soon as mum said that, Kiara gasps. Her eyes get teary but she nods nonetheless.

"Go now and get your sisters too" my mum says as Kiara runs out of the kitchen.

"What's going on mum?" I ask warily.

"Sweetheart, there are bad people in this world who wants you and Kiara. Whatever happens, we love you and your sister very much" my dad kisses my forehead and my mum does the same.

"In 4 years your sister is turning 18 and you will be turning 18 in 5 years. Whatever it is, you must stay hidden. No one should know who you are. There is only one pack you can trust and that is the Dark Moon Pack. Alpha Daniel and Luna Jasmine is a very old friend of ours. Remember Alpha Klaus as well as his Luna. Trust no one but them." My mum explains.

"I've got the LME bags" Kiara runs in breathing fast. I look at her to see she is hold two large duffel bags that has LME written on it with the Light Moon Pack symbol next to it. My pack.

My dad runs out of the kitchen and comes back with two boxes with 1 and 2 written on each of them.

"Okay now take this" my dad hands the box that has the number 1 to Kiara and the number 2 to me.

"Keep this box safe at all cost. Don't lose it and you will find some answers to why this is all happening. We don't have much time so you should both get going" My dad says as Kiara and I put the boxes inside the duffel bag.

"Remember, only open the boxes when you really need to. This can only be opened by the Diaz" I dad says softly.

"But what about you two?" I ask, now getting teary.

"We will find you both once we get out of here. For now, both of you go. Your mum and I love you both dearly" my dad kisses my forehead once again and gives me a long hug. Mum does the same.

As soon as we pull away, dad shoots someone from behind us. The man drops on the floor, dead.

"Go, NOW!" My dad demands, using his Alpha tone.

I say I love you to both of them and follow Kiara out of the door.

As we ran out of the back doors Kiara stopped us and poured two buckets of water all over us. I look at her in confusion.

"Hides our scents" she says.

"But I'm only 14 and your 15. We don't get our wolves until we are 16 and our scent at 18 so we can find out mates" I say confusingly as I run behind Kiara.

Human form or not, Kiara and I are very fast. I guess it's because we are the Alphas daughters.

"Mum told me that we are the alpha's daughters, therefore our scents are strong since birth" she huffs out.

We finally stop for rest. We have been running for 8 hours now. Yes we did have 5 minutes breaks every hour.

"Okay we are here. We are not in anyone's territory but there may be a few rogues also we have to always be in alert. I know this is not really safe but it's our only option." Kiara smiles and gives me a hug.

Kiara may be 15 but she acts like an adult. She will always look after me and we will always do everything together.

"Dad has given us some money that will last us at least 3 years" Kiara smiles assuring me that we will be okay.

But how can we? Sure we have money but what about our parents?

"Good thing dad has a small house here" she sighs looking at the apartment informs of us.

It looked homely. That's one things I love about my family. We always love to make our house as cosy as possible.

This apartment has a kitchen connected with a sitting room and two bedroom with bathroom in each room.

"I guess mum and dad knew this might happen one day. They wanted us to feel as if we are still home." I smile sadly.

"I don't know if you remember, but we have been here before. You were only 3. I still remember some part of my memory." She smiles and sits on the small L-shaped sofa.

"Do you think they will come back to us soon?" I ask Kiara hesitatingly.

Kiara doesn't answer but pulls me into a hug.

<3...

It has been 10 months since we escaped from the attack. Kiara and I have been keeping low in case anyone notices us.

4 months ago when Kiara and I went to a local Café, we heard a couple who were also werwolves, speak.

They mentioned the tragic news of the Light Moon Pack. We overheard them saying how they were attacked my rogues and every single one of the pack members have died.

Now I didn't believe it at first because my parents did say they will get back to us. But on the same day we saw pictures of the pack house. Everything was shattered. Dead bodies everywhere. There were a few rogues who attacked dead too. One thing I will never forget is that they each have a scar on their necks.

Ever since we have escaped, Kiara and I have been trying to open the two boxes that our dad gave.

One thing dad didn't mention was the code to open the box.

It has 6 digits.

We have tried everything.

My birth date, Kiara's, my parents, the day of the attack and many more.

They all seem to be wrong.

Those 6 digits could be anything. We even tried to break the box but it's impossible.

It's almost as if it is shielded.

I guess our lives will never be the same again.

On another note, I still didn't get the chance to finish my book I was reading. One more chapter of The Cruel Prince and then I need to start The Wicked King and The Queen Of Nothing.

<3...

S.A.Writes Xx