Chapter 5 ~ A Small Clue

A R I E L L A' S P. O. V.

"Do you really think Alpha Gabriel is our brother? But how?" I ask in disbelief.

"It's a possibility" she says.

"True, he might be one a lookalike" I say but my heart says otherwise.

Mason, Sylvia, my wolf whimpers.

Mason? Who's Mason? I ask.

I-I don't know. I remember someone called Mason, she says.

"I think we should investigate" Kiara suggests. I nod and we were about to leave the hotel room before being stopped my a knock in our room.

I peeked through the door hole and saw Nathan. I open the door and he makes his way inside. Make yourself home I mock in my head.

"Gabriel has invited us for dinner at his finest restaurants tonight at 8:30, you both have approximately 3 hours to get ready" He says after looking away from his watch.

"Thats fine" Kiara responds and Nathan leave shortly after.

"I don't really have to get ready, shall we go and see?" I ask. Kiara nods and we leave.

"Okay so what do we do?" She asks.

"How about we go ask him? it would be easier" I say. We head over to the beach where I am sure Alpha Gabriel would be. We scan the beach and found him kissing a beautiful brunette. He must have sense our present because he pulled away and motioned us to come over.

"Ella and sorry I didn't catch your name" Alpha Gabriel starts off.

"My name is Keya" Kiara smiles, shaking his hands. Both of their hands jolt back and they look at each other in shock. Are they mates? I mean maybe they had sparks.

"U-Uh meet my mate, Faith" He smiles, hugging Faith from the side. Well I guess they Kiara and him are not mates. Haha.

"Hi, it is very nice to meet you" She smiles and hugs us both. Well, she seems nice.

"Likewise" Kiara smiles.

"Alpha Gabriel, can I have a few words with you?" I ask. "That is, if you both don't mind" I add on.

"Oh that's fine, I am just going to grab a drink" Faith smiles and heads off to a small outdoor bar.

"Is anything troubling you?" Alpha Gabriel starts off.

"No, actually it is about you" Kiara states.

"Oh?" he looks confused.

"Do you happen to be somehow related to the Light Moon Pack?" I ask.

"The Light Moon Pack? I don't think so, why is it that you are asking?"

"U-Uh, oh it's nothing, you just looked very familiar" I say.

"We should get going" Kiara smiles as we turn away.

"Sylvia" I hear a voice. I turn around and see Alpha Gabriel eyes that are now Gold with white ring around. Kiara and I gasp. He's got the same eys as our wolves.

His eyes changes back to green. "I'm sorry, I don't know what got into Mason" He apologises. Mason? Didn't Sylvia mention Mason before?

I look over to Kiara who was already smiling. My smile widens and we both look towards Alpha Gabriel.

Both Kiara and my eyes change to Gold and white making Alpha Gabriel look very confused.

Alpha Gabriel tilts his head left, motioning us to follow him. We walk in to what looked like the Alphas office.