Epilogue

A R I E L L A' S P. O. V.

5 years later...

SLAM! 

A loud noise wakes me up from my deep sleep. Did someone break-in?

I look over to the other side of the bed to find it empty. Where is Nathan?

I tap my phone and see it is 8 in the morning. Oh, this is too early for my liking. I hear more banging noises and that makes me get off the bed. 

I am going to kill whoever this is. 

SHIT! my kids!

I ran over to my children's room and find it empty. No, please don't let anything bad happen to my family. 

I can still smell them though. I walk downstairs towards where the sound was coming from, ready to attack if there is anything dangerous. 

The sound was coming from the kitchen. I walk slowly and was about to jump into action when I see what is in front of me. 

Oh, fuck no...

In front of me stood my mate, who is also now my husband covered in flour, chocolate, and other random ingredients. He was holding my youngest child, Ava, who is only 10 months old. She was also covered in a bit of food. 

I look to see, Kalen and Damien on the kitchen counter, also covered in food.  Leo, sitting in his bouncer with chocolate all around his mouth. 

To add to my nightmare, my kitchen is a total mess!

"What on earth is this!" I finally speak, still processing the state of my kitchen and my family.

Noticing my presence, all eyes turn to me. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY" They all scream, startling me. 

"Thank you, my babies," I say.

Nathan puts Kalen and Damien on the ground and they both run to me. My eyes widen in fear. 

"Oh no, please no" Not listening, they both bash into me, making me dirty too. Nathan walks over and pecks my lips. 

"Happy birthday love" He smirks and hugs me tightly, making sure Ava doesn't get squashed in the process. 

"Nathan get off me you big elf, now I'm covered in whatever this is" I pout. He kisses my pouted lips and chuckles. 

"Mummy, mummy, look we made you a birthday cake" Kalen smiles and drags me to see the cake they made. It was all covered in batter, flour, and many other ingredients.

"Oh no mummy, the cake is gone bad!" Damien pouts, almost in tears.

"Uh oh," I hear a small voice coming from Leo, who had both hands in front of his mouth.

"Oh honey, it's okay, we can always make another one. We will bake one all together" I say, kissing his soft chubby cheeks.

"Really?" He says smiling with his eyes wide.

"Yes really" I smile and they both high-five each other.

I take Leo out of his bouncer and walk over to Nathan. I give him Leo and take Ava with me

"You are in big trouble Nathaniel Milo Rayes" I whisper and leave to get Ava cleaned up.

"Boys, come on, you both need a good shower," I say.

"Clean up Leo for me hun," I say loud enough for him to hear.

Once everyone is all ready and cleaned up, I take a shower and get ready too.

A few weeks after I mated with Nathan, I wound out I was pregnant. When Nathan heard the news, he almost had a heart attack out of excitement. I gave birth to Kalen and Damien. I guess the twin gene ran down to me. Three years later, Leo was born, and lastly Ava. 

Since Ava was born, the boys are very protective over her, including her father. Leo, get cranky if anyone other than close family holds Ava. 

The twins are very naughty but will instantly steal your hearts with their beautiful smiles. My husband, as handsome as ever. Treats me like a queen and our love still increases each day. 

"Love, is everything all set?" Nathan asks. I reply with a small nod and we all get into the car.

"Okay Leo, give mummy the blindfold," Nathan says, making me smile. 

I take the blindfold off Leo and pul it over my eyes. After half an hour, we arrive at our destination. I feel myself being picked up in a bridal style and I let out a small shriek.

"Nathan, what about the kids?" I say looking back even though I can't see anything.

"Don't worry, I have it all covered" He says. After a few minutes of walking, he sets me down and tells me to take off my blindfold.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIELLA" Woah!

In front of me was my whole family including my pack. Gabriel was there with Faith and their 5-year-old twin girls, Abby and Mia, and their 2-year-old, Levi.

Kiara with Keith, along with their twins Lily and Chloe.

Yes, my siblings and I all have twins in our family. 

"Thank you guys" I smile.

"Mummy come on, we need to cut the cake," Damien says grabbing onto my hands. There were two 5 layer cakes with a lot of desserts. 

I move over to the cake let the twins hold the knife. I put my hands on top of theirs and Nathan puts it on top of mines and slice through the cake.

When taking a slice out, I found something inside. It was like a little box. I take it out and turn to Nathan and look at him in confusion. I open it and find a small bracelet. The same one that was given to my kids when they were born.

Then it hits me. I look at Nathan with teary eyes to see that he already is crying. 

"I'm pregnant?" I question and he nods. How the hell does he know and I don't know?

"Yes, baby. I love you so much my love" He smiles and spins me in the air making me chuckle lightly. 

"I love you more" I kiss his lips. "Not possible" He smirks and pecks me back.

"Congratulations!" Everyone says in unison making me break into a huge smile and say thank you back. My whole pack is overly excited and all are extra celebrating.

"Conlation, mummy" My twins say and Leo claps probably because everyone is cheering. 

I take Ava from my mum and I take Leo from my father in law. We all get together with me in the middle and Nathan beside me and the rest around us. 

"Everybody say cheese!" Dion says and we all follow. He snaps a picture with his face at the front, making sure everyone is in the picture.

How did I get so lucky to have this loving pack and family?

I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Um, Luna?" I hear a nervous voice from behind.

"Hello, Emily, anything I can help you with?" I ask, knowing she's from my pack.

"Our future Alpha's have been involved in a food fight and I think you might want to have a look..." She says nervously.

Oh hell no.

<3...

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BOOK!!! THIS MEANS A LOT. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MY BOOK!!!

LOVE, 

S.A.Writes