Chapter 7 ~ The Shock

A R I E L L A' S P. O. V.

Nathan glared at me and I just smirk. I looked around, gladly everyone was busy eating the bread with hummus so they didn't see.

The night went smoothly excluding the fact that Nathan kept staring at me. The next day my sister made me breakfast in bed. I wish it was my birthday every day if this is what I will get. I know it's not my birthday anymore but this trip is for me.

I finish my breakfast and take a shower. Coming out of the shower, I see Kiara sitting on the edge of the bed, spacing out.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask.

"Y-yeah" She smiles and walks out.

K I A R A ' S  P O V

I can't take this any longer. Just because Owen is the Beta, I have a slightly longer time to stay away from my mate but now those days are finishing very soon. My heat will be coming soon and Ariella will know about me and Owen.

I want to tell her but how? I don't want to hurt her. I know I will have to tell her soon. At least after the vacation because I don't want to ruin her birthday trip.

Do I beat around the bush or just tell her straight?

I think just tell her straight I need Carlos, Hana, my wolf whimpers. Carlos is Owens wolf who wants to tell Ariel so badly about us.

I also need to tell Nathan...

I felt two hands hug me from behind. "You smell good" I hear Owen whisper.

"Owen, you need to leave before Ariella comes out of the shower" I hiss. "I don't care, She needs to know now. It will hurt her but she needs to know. We can't stay away for any longer. I need you baby" He whimpers.

My eyes get teary. Why me? why?

"I know, I will tell her," I say and shove him out of the hotel room. I sit on the bed and sigh.

Tell her Kia, Hana says.

I will Hana at least let her come out of the shower, I groan and stare at the balcony.

"Hey, you okay?" Ariella's voice brings me out of my daydream.

"Y-year" I smile and leave straight away.

Coward, Hana snickers.

Shut it, I hiss.

I should have told her. I had the chance.

You still do, Hana replies.

A R I E L L A' S P. O. V.

What's wrong with her? Why does she look stressed? I should be the one stressing.

"You shouldn't stress, baby" Nathan speaks.

"How did you come in? you know what? don't answer that" I sigh.

"What is it that you want now?" I ask.

"You," He says and I roll my eyes.

"I came to say that I want you and you have 2 days left" With that, he leaves.