𝐱𝐢𝐯. don't stop believin'

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝  𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢  ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 in La Push, spent his whole life in a small reservation, surrounded by people who all knew each other. Though he had been to Seattle, which is the closest city, he can admit that it can't compare to the splendor of New York City. He couldn't help but give Maria an excited grin before looking out the window of the Starks' private jet, looking down at the so-called Big Apple.

"This is..." He trailed off. For the first time in his life, he was speechless. He was sitting in a beige, leather captain's chair, inside a private jet, on the way to New York City with his girlfriend, who's the heir to a fortune that can buy the entirety of Forks. He still can't believe he was actually experiencing this.

Maria gave an amused chuckle. "Better get used to it, Paul." The girl was used to all the glamour, and watching how her boyfriend was in awe made her realize just how lucky she was to have grown up privileged. She tucked a strand of ash brown hair behind her ear as she grinned at him.

Paul scoffed in amusement, facing her. "Don't think I ever could. Just a small town boy...livin' in a lonely world."

"Oh my God," Maria facepalmed, turning away from him, feeling second-hand embarrassment.