𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔. jacob and will

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝ 𝙺-𝙸-𝚂-𝚂-𝙸-𝙽-𝙶 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄...𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐘," Jacob Black shook his head, staring at Mia like she had three heads. He was sat on her bed, visiting her at her apartment near MIT. He didn't tell anyone of this visit, because not only would it raise some questions, he hadn't even planned it. "I can't be. I love Bella, I always have."

Mia only sighed, pulling him into a hug, letting him rest his head on her chest, lulling him with her steady heartbeat. "You can love someone without having romantic feelings for them, Jake. You know that, right?"

"But I can't...I can't be gay, Mia," he shook his head as he started tearing up. He was still in denial. "I can't..."

"There's nothing wrong with loving the same sex, Jake. There's nothing wrong with love. And if you love someone, you shouldn't let their parts dictate what's right or what's wrong."

Jacob wiped his tear away, pulling away from her hug and grabbing her hand, fiddling with her fingers as he mulled over her words. "Will you...will you help me?"

"With what?"

"Accepting myself."

She smiled at him before kissing his cheek. "We're family, Jake. You don't need to ask." She lifted her free hand and wiped a tear away from his cheek. "Let's go out. I'm gonna give you a tour around campus, if you'd like."