𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. teenage rebellion

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝  𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞  ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?!" Maria frantically asked, her eyes blinking rapidly as if to check if she was seeing things.

"Well, when your aunt told me about you suddenly driving off to God knows where in the middle of the night," Tony began, his voice was playful but his eyes were stern. Maria felt like shrinking under his gaze. "I just had to make sure you were okay. Wouldn't want you suddenly turning up dead, especially with all the disappearing hikers you never told me about."

"Dad..."

"Mia, tell me the truth," Tony sighed. "Why would you do that? I mean, yeah, teenage rebellion. But it wasn't something I'd ever thought you would do." He shook his head. "Vic was worried sick, Pep freaked out and Happy almost wanted me to carry him with me all the way here!"

Maria looked down in shame. "I'll...I don't know if I can tell you."

"Why the hell not?!"

Paul just stood there awkwardly as he watched his imprint's dad look at her in disappointment. Her aunt even refused to look at him and instead stood there with her arms crossed, leaning on a wall. He cursed in his head, knowing that he already made a bad impression on his imprint's family. Despite it being Jacob's fault for calling her in the middle of the night, he felt guilty. He was going to explain everything in the morning, but Jacob had butt in and had her involved without him even knowing.