𝐢𝐢. another new student

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝ 𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋, to say the least. Life at Forks, specifically. It's been a couple of weeks since Maria arrived. Other than the Cullens, there's nothing else that can be considered interesting.

Speaking of the elusive family, she's become a friend to both Alice and Jasper, and acquaintances with Rosalie, Emmett, and Edward. Rosalie tried to blatantly ignore her when she first sat at their table, but with her charming good looks and personality, the blonde open up to her, just a tad. Emmett was just constantly with his girlfriend. But Edward...

...Edward was a different situation entirely.

Every time she gets near, his hand races up to his head to clutch it, as if her presence gives him headaches. But that's probably not possible, is it?

Still, Maria continued to make friends with everyone, even the teachers. Despite being already popular, she just gained more popularity when everyone realized that she wasn't just a rich girl from Malibu, she was also a nice and friendly rich girl from Malibu.

Letting out a yawn as she stretched, she began getting ready. News spread that another new girl would be moving into town, and Maria couldn't wait to make a new friend. She decided on wearing a black hoodie, with a bomber jacket on top to keep her warm, along with some black jeans and white t-shirt. Then she paired them with white sneakers. She wasn't really going to school to impress anyone.