𝐱𝐱. family

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝ 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," Maria began. Standing right next to her was her boyfriend, and in front of her were Bella and Jacob. After figuring out that the wolves' scent can mask even the­ apparently very appealing scent of Bella's blood, they've decided that the best course of action was to have Jacob carry her to where they're going to hide. Even Maria couldn't deny that the idea was smart.

They're using their brains for once, she thought.

"I really don't," she continued, "not after all the bullshit you've pulled. But you've got people worrying for you, people who don't really deserve what you've put them through. So," she pulled out something from her pocket. From what everyone else can tell, it was silver, and shaped like a fat .50 caliber bullet. "Here."

Bella reached out with slightly trembling fingers, taking it. "W-what is it?"

"It's a mini flashbang," she shrugged, ignoring Jacob's little 'how the hell' as everyone stared at the object in surprise. "The very end of it—the pointed part—click it twice if you want to activate it. But only activate it when there's absolutely no way out." She gave Bella a pointed look. "I'm serious, okay? You'll be surrounded by supernatural creatures with enhanced senses; it can incapacitate anyone, even the good guys, so I suggest talking to your boyfriend about having a codeword or something if in case you need to use it."