𝐢. forks high school

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝  𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊  ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅 as she stepped out of her car. Her arms were aching, knees shaking, and ass practically numb after the drive from Malibu to the little town of Forks, where her Aunt Vic lived.

Speaking of Aunt Vic, the second the teen pulled up to her driveway, the woman raced out of her house, arms reaching out. Maria grinned, immediately wrapping her arms around the older woman.

"I've missed you, Aunt Vic," she mumbles into the said woman's shoulder.

"I've missed you too, ladybug," Victoria grinned, hugging her tighter before letting go. "Now come on, your room's all set up, all you need to do's unpack. But I know you dad's expecting a call. So, let me help you with your bags and we can call Tony together, yes?"

"Okay." The two went and grabbed Maria's bags. Each were filled with clothes that screamed that she was from a wealthy family—as if the car wasn't enough. But she didn't worry about that, because her backstory was plain and simple: her father sent her away to live with her aunt for her protection, and had to use her mother's maiden name to maintain anonymity. The best part about it was that she wasn't even lying.