𝐱. saved by the muffin

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝  𝚘𝚘𝚑, 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢  ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, yet it seemed like her nerves somehow seemed to get worse and worse. It was the afternoon, and she opted to finish her classes rather than skip like Paul suggested. It was something that she was weirdly scared of doing, so she instead attended all her classes before having to face the reality that her father will now know the pack secret.

Throughout the day, she kept a smile on her face. All her friends greeted her with smiles, and those who came to her get-together kept talking to her about having another one again. Everyone's mood was weirdly positive—no drama, no nothing—and Maria wondered if it was because Bella wasn't present.

She had to whisper that one to Jessica during lunch, who subsequently choked on her fry.

As she exited her last class, she pulled out her phone on the way to her car. She saw a text from Rosalie thanking her for the holographic image she made of the blonde and Emmett. She smiled as she read her friend's kind and supportive words, remembering when the blonde vampire had asked for one during Bella's birthday. She sighed when she saw a new text, this one from her dad.