𝐱𝐢. a trip to seattle

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝   𝙹𝙰𝚁𝚅𝙸𝚂, 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚢!  ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄, Maria Stark actually woke up in a good mood. Just yesterday, her and her dad finally resolved their issues, and her dad also now knows about the existence of the wolves, which in turn made him less wary with her slowly developing relationship with Paul Lahote, La Push's resident hot-headed shapeshifter.

She pretty much grinned as she sat up from her bed, pushing her covers off her body before rushing to her on suite bathroom to get ready for the day. She peed, took a shower, and then brushed her teeth. She walked back into her room wrapped in a towel before she looked for her outfit of the day. But before she checked her closet for some ideas, she grabbed her phone off her nightstand and checked the temperatures for the day and realized she didn't need to cover up too much today. It was only going to drizzle, and she had an umbrella for that.

So, she grabbed a tight black shirt, and on top of it, a fitted white cardigan. Then, she pulled out black, high-waisted jeans, which she'll pair with classic white sneakers. She began putting on her undergarments before putting on her outfit; it was pretty basic, but it was enough. She walked towards her mirror to assess her outfit choice and did a few twirls and poses.