𝐢𝐱. mumbo jumbo

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝  𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜  ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐒𝐎, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍?" Jessica asked her friend, her face in disbelief. She gaped when Maria nodded, with a small smile on her face. "Oh, my God! I can't believe I just met Tony Stark! Looked like an absolute idiot, too! But, seriously..."

"Jess, you know you're gonna have to keep this to yourself, right?" Maria asked, yet her eyes held something like desperation. "I've told you before why I used my mom's name. That hasn't changed. Not 'til my dad's ready."

Jessica sighed, her gaze turning sad. "I used to think it was weird how you were sent to Forks of all places, but now that I know...yeah, I'll keep your secret. You can trust me."

"Jess, no offense, but you're the biggest gossip I know," Maria gave her a look. "It doesn't mean I don't trust you, but..."

"Oh no, I completely understand, I take no offense to that," Jessica smiled. "I mean, yeah I admit, this revelation is something that I know would stir up some drama, but you're one of the few people in our year that I actually respect. You and Angela, actually. So, yeah, it's gonna be your decision if you wanna tell people or not."