Baby Daddy. (Zayn Malik Story)

Mariah's P.O.V.

Its been four years since Zayn broke up with me. That day was gonna be the day I was going to tell him I was pregnant, but he broke it off before. That's when my life came crumbling down into pieces I was going to be a single mother. But my little baby boy Julian has almost everything of Zayn, his eyes...his smile,his skin color he only has my hair color which is a light chocolate brown. He's my little bundle of joy the only reason to be happy for my life but I shook my thoughts away and continued to change him into his pajamas's I put his shirt on and picked him up and set him down in the bed and tucked him in his little toddler bed "okay! We have a big day tomorrow are you ready?" I asked and he nodded rubbing his eyes "awwwiue okay goodnight Julian!" I said and kissed his forehead and turned the light off "night mommy.." he said and I smiled to myself and closed his door a bit and walked off His clothes was packed and ready to go! I grabbed some papers and pen and went to the counter and started thinking about what I was gonna write, I had Leukemia. I didn't want Julian around me I didn't want him to see me like this. It had came back just a few months ago. It wasn't really noticeable but now it is I'm bruising easy, an sometimes I don't even have any energy to move, or feeling sick an having sweaty chills at night, but I try my best for Julian to stay strong.

- Dear Zayn,

I'm going away for a couple months, but there's something I need to tell you, the day you broke it off was the day I was going to tell you I was having your baby. But after 4 years you finally get to meet him, his name is Julian Matthew Malik. I'm leaving him in your hands, I just don't want him seeing me the way I am. He has everything he needs his clothes,a few toys, but besides he's packed, please please. Take good care of him. This is probably just out of the blue but your the only one who can take care of him, And don't give him to much sugar....he's goes crazy when you do, so thank you. I'll be back soon.

From,

Mariah. -

I grabbed the note, an set it down and turned the kitchen light off and went to check on Julian, he was snoring lightly which made me smile I went to my room and turned the light off and the room got quickly cold I got under the covers and shut my eyes, dreading tomorrow.

[A/N] - Heello Guys! Thank you for reading just a idea I thought of watching a movie! Thank you again and I hoped you enjoyed it'! There's more to come tomorrow! Byee People,! :]

© 2012 ToInfinityAnBeyond All Rights Reserved