Chapter Eight.

Mariah's P.O.V

I was on my way to get my results, I was so nervous my stomach felts like it was in knots. What if I was in relapse?! Everything has gotten worse. I won't be able to see Julian! I started getting tears in my eyes. No. Stop thinking like this. I pulled into a parking spot and got off, the doors looked so far away. Everything got blurry but I kept walking, I walked through the doors and went into the elevator I felt so alone right now. I pressed the number 3, where the cancer ward was and I waited standing in there thinking 'ding' the doors opened and I walked out I turns right walking down the long hall the bright baby blue walls with a white pattern on it. I finally reached the door I grabbed the door knob an pulled it back, same lady at the desk, the same cold plastic chairs. I felt sick I walked to the desk "hello Mariah here for your results?" amber asked "yes" I said she smiled at me "go take a seat and the doctor will call you soon" she said and I nodded and went to sit at the cold chair. I hated hospitals. "Mariah?" I looked up the same lady as always I got up and walked to her "are you ready?" she asked "not really.." I felt like I could just die right there and then. "take a seat and I'll be back with the results" she said and left I got on top of the bed and just sat there looking. I took my phone out an saw the time '5:57' it was still early I put my head against the wall looking at the clock ticking so slowly. Could time go any slower?! I Screamed in my head. An yes, yes it can. It felt like everything stopped. If I was in relapse. I would break down crying my family lived in another state all I had was my 'brother' Austin, been my bestfriend since 7th grade. I haven't talk to him in about 3 months....the talking had just stopped. I heard knocking at the door and the doctor peeked her head in "okay I have the results right here" she said holding a folder she took a paper out and her face went from smiling to frowning. I knew it. I was.

"Ms.Jackson, ....... Your type gets worse really faster then others. And your signs have been showing lately and you haven't been 5 years free. I'm sorry...but your in relapse." she said and my face went pale. And my walls tore down.

Zayn's P.O.V

"daddy....I miss mommy." Julian said while we watched a movie "mommy will be back soon okay?" I said and Julian looked at me his light brown eyes looking at me. "you promise?" he said holding his pinky out. I couldn't keep this promise. Something wasn't right about her just leaving him here. I just had to find out what it is. "promise" and I put my pinky with his.

[A/N] - Noooooooooo. I've done my research on Leukemia <.< so I'm trying to say it in my words what is happening so thank you for reading! an OMFG! Thank you for all the reads! I'm so happy that y'all like this story(: anyways...,poor little Julian. I don't wanna spoil it....sooooo....Y'all will have to wait a few chapters to find out! Byee,!