Chapter Ten.

Okai wattpad is being messed up. So if you've read this already..,,sorry....I'm trying the best I can to fix this.

__________________________

.Zayn's P.O.V.

"Hi Zayn....." she said looking at the ground I just stared at her "Mommy!!" Julian yelled and ran out and hugged her leg, she got more tears in her eyes right then.

Mariah's P.O.V

Julian hugged my leg, he looked so happy. More tears threaten to fall. But I didn't let them, I wouldn't let Julian see me cry more. "Julian!" I said, I put a fake smile on because I felt so broken I picked him up and saw Zayn was staring at me "oh um...come in" he said and I walked inside the house

Zayn's P.O.V

"oh um...come in" I started getting this feeling where I felt.......butterflies.........she walked in with Julian and Julian got off her and took her to the living room floor to play with his toys

Mariah's P.O.V

Julian took me to the living room and started handing me Toys I started laughing at how cute he was. I was gonna miss him a lot....I wouldn't be able to see him no more..."here Julian. You keep playing and I'll be back soon! I'm going to go talk to Za-Daddy." I told him and he nodded and started playing I got up and went to Zayn "we need to talk." I said he nodded "let's go to kitchen" he brought me to the dining table and we took a seat. I just looked down at the ground, how was I suppose to say this? "okay. Zayn......." I looked up to Him "I need you to take care of Julian....not for a couple months....but.....his life..." I said and Zayn went pale "w-what...?" he said "why..?" he asked "Zayn....I have Leukemia.....I'm in relapse....which means...I'm dying..." I said I started getting tears in my eyes again. "so your going to leave Julian with me...?" he asked I nodded "your the only one who lives in this state my family lives far away....also your the father. I thought you would enjoy having your son..." Zayn looked at me "I do enjoy having him here. But I just am so sorry for that day. I was tired and stres-" I cut him off "no it's fine. I already knew I should have told you some other time..." I said and looked at the ground and Zayn lifted my face with his finger "listen. As long as your here now we will get through this. I don't want you to be alone in case something Happens. You probably hate me but I want you to live here, you get to see Julian every day." he said I turned my face down "no....Zayn....the reason I left him here is because I didn't want him to see me like this." I said "no. Mariah. Please....I want to make it up, you'll be cared for,and you'll get to see Julian......and maybe......we can go back to what we were...." he said and I looked up at him "no Zayn....I don't want to put you in pain...once I leave.," I said "no. Please Mariah, at least stay here. Please....." he said I looked up again at him ".....I'll stay for Julian." I said and he smiled "good. We can go tomorrow for your things. I just don't want you to leave tonight. Just stay tonight I'll give you some clothes to sleep in." he said "okay....I'm gonna go with Julian. Thanks Zayn." I said and got up and went to Julian.

Zayn's P.O.V

I will make up for those 4 years. She left to go with Julian and I smiled to myself.

[A/N] - Oooooo. Is Zaynie Getting a Wittle Crush on Mariah?