Chapter Three.

Zayn's P.O.V

"let's fix you hair!" I said it was a messy look but it was nice "but I don't want to!" Julian pouted at me making puppy eyes. Ugh. He has my eyes and I can't say no to them "fine" I sighed and he jumped "come on!" he grabbed my hand with his little hand and sat me down on the couch "let's watch toy together!" he grabbed his buzz and sat on my lap number 2 was playing right now he looked back at me and smiled and turned back to the t.v, I took his shoes off and he slumped into me getting comfy, after awhile he was snoring on the couch next to me while number three played it was around 8:30 already so I went to his case and got the blanket and pillow he has with him I walked back to him an I fixed him and put the blanket on him and lifted his head and put his head on it and he moved a bit and kept snoring I laughed silently to myself to see Liam up at the table looking at the papers "she never left a reason as to why she just left him here." he said as I walked in "do you still have her number?" he asked....as much as I wanted to lie I still had her number.....

*flash back*

I was tired all day we had to record our whole album and I was stressed out I haven't even gotten any sleep also Mariah has been waaay to Moody and she's been eating a lot....she's adding some pounds...I walked up to the door and unlocked it to see Mariah sitting on the couch eating like every other time "I have some news Zayn" she said smiling "tell me tomorrow I'm tired and just want to sleep." I said walking to our room "but Za-" "but nothing! Just leave me alone!! I'm tired and stressed just shut up." I said annoyed she started getting tears in her eyes "don't start. You know what?! I'm done with you. Just leave. I don't have to deal with you anymore." I said and kept walking "f-fine....bye Zayn..." and she got her shoes on with her phone and etc and walked out of my life Forever.

*end of flashback*

"Zayn...?" Liam waves his hand in my face "huh?" I said "I said do you still have her number...?" he asked "oh Umm....yeah.." I grabbed my phone and un locked it handing it to Liam "I'll call her." he said

Mariah's P.O.V

I Missed Julian so much, his giggle, his smile. Everything was showing now, my eyes bags are really noticeable, and earlier I got a really bad bruise when I bumped into the counter 'ring' 'ring' 'ring' I looked at my screen some number I didn't know..I picked it up anyways "hello.?" I asked "umm...is this Mariah..?" the male asked "yes...who's calling?" I asked curious "Liam....Zayn's friend." I freaked out "I'm sorry." I yelled as hung the phone up I freaked out. Why were they calling me?! A bunch of things popped in my head the number flashed on my screen again no. I let it ring and I sat there it stopped and started again I pressed ignore and turned my phone off. I hope Julian was okay.

Liam's P.O.V

"she yelled I'm sorry and hung up...she won't answer no more..." I said and Zayn just looked at me "don't worry Zayn. She said only a couple months she'll be back soon. Don't stress to much about it." and I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a smile "thanks Liam." he said "no problem. But I gotta get going I'll be here tomorrow again" I said "okay thanks again Liam. Means a lot" he said I smiled once more and I started walking out the door I turned around really quick "Zayn?" I yelled "Yeah Liam?" he yelled back "Goodluck." I yelled and shut the door.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"GoodLuck" Liam yelled and shut the door. Oh. I'll need all the Luck I can get with this little ball of Craziness. But it was my little ball of Craziness.

[A/N] - Thank You For Reading! I really love y'all all for reading!! :D looks like Daddy Direction comes to the RESCUE! Should I add Danielle? You know....so Liam and her can both help to?? But the boys will be to. Buts now there's gonna be drama hiding him from the world!