Chapter Seven.

Zayn's P.O.V

"thank you daddy!" Julian said while taking another bite of pizza I smiled and him and he smiled back "has Simon called back?" I asked Liam "no not yet. I just wonder what's going to happen tomorrow since we have to go to the studio" Liam said, we were watching some show on t.v. It was already around 7:10 pm "well Zayn. Thank you for having us, well be here again tomorrow with the boys!" Liam said grabbing Danielle and standing up "bye Julian!" she said to him and Julian got up and went to go hug her "bye Dani!" he said smiling and they started walking off and me and Julian sat there eating.

Mariah's P.O.V

It's only been a few days, and I miss him so much. I slept with the little teddy bear he left. Christmas is in 4 days. An Julian's birthday is in 3. Ugh. I wish I can go see him. I had went to the doctors to get a check up, I would get the results tomorrow to see if I was in relapse or not. I had found out I had The Acute type which meant it gets worse faster. An I had already gotten tested, And if I am in relapse. This could possibly mean......that I'll just.......just...,die....I've put my whole family through this before. Sometimes I wish I can so I won't be surprised and know an I won't have to put them in so much pain scaring them if I'm in relapse or not. But I just didn't want Julian to see me or be around me since I'm like this. I just really really hope he's okay. And I hope he misses me as much as I do, I'm just a bit scared for tomorrow.

[A/N] - Yay! Update! Before the worlds ends. Pfft! Haha I don't believe in that. Anyways! I hoped you enjoyed it!! I'll write again later since I'm still not tired. I just need a bit of inspiration. <.< but that's all for now! Byee,!