Chapter Five.

Zayn's P.O.V

"come on Julian!" I said and held my hand out we were going to the park but I needed to change him Julian came running and grabbed my hand but he wanted to come up so I picked him up, and we went to my room with his suit case we went inside my room and I put him down and opened his case lets see "That!" he pointed to his black converse I went through the clothes and found some shorts with a plaid shirt that was some sort of navy blue and whit with grey and he lifted his arms and I took his shirt off and started changing him after he was done I took him to the bathroom, time to fix his hair! He put the toilet seat cover down and sat just looking at me I got some gel and the can of hair spray "stand right here" I said and he nodded and stood in front of the mirror I started brushing his hair up just to fix it "daddy......what are you doing?" he asked and I smiled "fixing your hair!" I said "but isn't it going to get messy again when I play outside?" he asked making faces at himself in the mirror which made me laugh "not with what Imma fix it with" I said "oh....Okay!" he said and smiled in the mirror "Zayn?" I heard Liam "in the bathroom!" I yelled and I heard footsteps "if we're gonna go out we need to tell Simon...since we have him with us" he said looking at Julian "alright let me finish his hair and I'll be done soon" I said and he nodded and left.

*20 minutes left*

Perfect. Julian looked at himself funny in the mirror he had a small quiff he had enough hair to fix it up, and he just dashed down out of the room laughing,

Liam's P.O.V

Me and Danielle were sitting on the couch talking when we heard a thump I turned around an saw Julian on the ground an I started laughing he was a mini Zayn! "awwwwwiue Liam! Look he's just like Zayn!" Danielle said getting up from the couch and Julain came running our way an jumped on the couch "hi!" he said smiling an I waved at him and he laughed shutting his eyes close tight smiling, and Danielle laughed and picked him up "I can't get over the fact that he looks exactly like Zayn. Just smaller!" and she started laughing and put him down and Zayn came down with some jeans,shoes,and a v-neck with his hair fixed "okay, come one Liam lets call" he said an I got up and followed Him to the kitchen

Danielle's P.O.V

Julian just stared at me with his dimples showing. Zayn would really need help taking care of him "want to watch toy story?" he asked and I smiled just like Liam. I got up and put toy story in and came and sat back and Julian jumped on the couch and then sat down. One crazy little boy!

Zayn's P.O.V

I peeked my head into the living room and saw Julian jump on the couch then sit down next to Danielle and I smiled 'riiiiing' 'riiiiing' 'rii-' "hello?" I heard Simons voice "hey uncle Simon!" Liam said "why are you calling today?" he asked "oh umm...you see......Zayn's ex girlfriend.....shedroppedthrrechildoffforsomereason!" Liam said the last part fast "what?" Simon said Liam sighed and said it slowly "Zayn's ex girlfriend...she dropped 'There' child off for Zayn for some reason. But she left papers an-" but Simon yelled "What?! What do you mean there child?! Zayn!!" he yelled through the phone "Daddy!! I'm hungry!" Julian came in and I freaked out "is that him?!" Simon yelled "ummmm..yeah it is...but Zayn didn't even know he had a child.." Liam said "Zayn! What are the magazines,the paps,your fans going to think with you being famous and all with a child?!" he said and I thought for a second and Simon sighed "listen. Just don't go anywhere for now. I'll think of something" Simon said and hung up. "looks like we can't go to the park" I said bummed. And Julian was tugging on my leg asking for food! Hmmm...might as well make it fun since were not going anyways today!

[A/N] - Heello,! Hope you enjoyed it'! An cant you a imagine....a mini Zayn! :D OMFG. That would be amazayn.(; haha anyways I'll update again later! Thanks for reading!