*Alternate Ending and Epilogue* (Chapter 25)

Okay, before you read this go read chapter 24 again if you'd like so you could connect it together unless you don't feel like, but I feel like it'll help and yep...kaay enjoy! (I'll also put the epilogue in this ending as well!) Sorry if it sucks.

.....

Zayn's P.O.V

As soon as Liam and Danielle left I threw myself on the couch as memories flashed in my mind one by one. I choked on a sob that wanted to escape but I kept myself from crying. You could do this Zayn. My mind said otherwise as I soon felt something wet on my arm seeing that I had started crying "Fuck." it's as if life hated me so much to take away the person I loved the most, I mean yeah you'd think i'd have it all with the fame,money, loving friends and family, but I couldn't handle the burden that started to grow inside me feeling as if someone stabbed me. Think of it as a Flower.. of course you'll need to first plant it and as time goes its starts to grow, but of course it wouldn't grow without light,sun, and water. You'd have to take care of it give it all its needs and before you know it you'll have a  flower that blooms but if it lacks the needs...it dies. No possible way for it to ever have life and like that, that's how I felt. Lifeless. Because my needs were now lacking and I was slowly dying inside, but the more I thought I felt anger build up in me as I started breathing heavy feeling dizzy. "Daddy?" My head snapped up to see Julian standing at the staircase with his blanket "What are you doing up late?" he started walking towards me as I saw more of his face seeing he had tear stained cheeks "Julian?" He ran up to me as he pulled me into a hug "Is mommy coming home?" I felt myself coughing at the thought of her... my mind raced for an answer but nothing came. "Julian..you know Mommy loves you a lot right?" he nodded his head with a smile "I don't know when she'll be home-" "Is she okay?" a small frown tugging on his lips "Of course." a small smile on my lips seeing him smiling "How about this, you and I go to sleep and she'll be right there with you yeah?" "Really?" a curious look on his face "Really, now...How bout we go up stairs and sleep?" a big grin played on his face showed his excitment making me smile seeing a bit of her in him. I carried Julian upstairs as we talked a little more, and as we reached the top a yawn escaped his lips making me smile I then put him down and he ran off to his room telling me to wait, and I saw him run out with the little teddy bear that Mariah gave him as a baby and his pillow as we walked to the bed me and Mariah onced shared, but as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep waiting to see Mariah.

*epilogue*

It's been a year since Mariah's death and Julian would still ask when she would be home while Zayn tried his best not to break down, but he managed through after meeting a lovely gal, and now was currently Zayn was engaged with a Beautiful girl otherwise known as Perrie Edwards known from the band Little Mix, but every now and then he'd think about her and what it was like for her, and for One Direction they were now making a new album as the tours sold out in a matter of seconds as Julian got to tour around the world with them and live the life no 4 year would possibly have while Mariah watches over all them with a big grin on her face from Zayn's accomplisment to Zayn's new life, but as for Zayn...well lets just say He's been the happiest he's ever been while his life is still being written as new adventures and challenages are thrown at him, but what can you do with this kind of lifestyle?

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Been long time eh? heh. Anyways! he's the alternate ending, but yes I know. it sucks like a vaccum. I tried..but yeah I guess vote if you liked it and I'm currently writing a new story so if you'd like to check that out and well hopefully you liked this one better since there's no death._. haha....okay, bye.