Chapter Twenty-Two.

Noooooo. 6 chapters till the epilogue! Hope you enjoy this ill update again later since they canceled school :P but.....Onwards To The Story!!

- Thing 2.

___

*5 days later an is now 2013*

Mariah's P.O.V

I laid down with my eyes closed half asleep half awake dreaming while still hearing the t.v that was at a low sound. They kept me in the hospital even after I was suppose to leave. They were saying how my Leukemia was getting really bad fast. So they kept me giving me a treatment I slowly opened my eyes an looked around some balloons with a teddy bear from Zayn flowers an a card from Liam an Danielle, a hand made card from Julian,an things from the boys an I smiled to myself I took the wire around my finger an took it off an got up slowly putting the slippers on my feet. I've never felt so weak before I trembled as I walked to the restroom I went inside an shut the door behind me an went to the mirror an I frowned at the sight. I was ghost pale, small, weak,with big dark bags like if I hadn't slept in weeks. I lifted my shirt an saw my ribs I was so boney even though I ate. I couldn't help but get tears in my eyes an I let the tears fall down my face I only had 3 months left to live an I was stuck at a hospital alone. Zayn had barely managed to come since He had to go back to the studio,interviews,etc. an Julian had spent the day at a day care each day. So I was alone all day sleeping or watching t.v. I sat myself on the toilet seat that was down an let my tears flow.

Zayn's P.O.V

I was going to surprise Mariah today since we were let out early today an I had actual food she can eat. I slowly opened her door an no one. Hmm...I turned the t.v. Off an then heard crying I looked to the restroom door an slowly walked over placing the bag of food down I grabbed the knob trying to be really silent an I twisted it slowly opening it giving me a peek, I don't even think she saw me opening the door "Mariah?" I asked an she looked up, her usually light brown eyes now a bit lighter with some gold in it "just l-leave Zayn." she said putting her hands in her face crying "no.....come on Babe...what's wrong..?" I ask an I kneel down besides her an just sit there "everything." she said an I sat there a bit confused "Zayn. I'm going to die in 3 damn months! -" she had now raised her voice "There won't be a us anymore!! I won't see Julian grow up, I have no family, my life sucks, I look fucking ugly an gross an-" she couldn't even finish it because she started crying I got a bit bringing her in a warm embrace "don't say that about yourself. Your still the perfect,beautiful girl I know." I said hugging her tightly as if I let her go, I wouldn't see her again. "look,stand up" I said an she wiped her eyes an stood I brought her to the mirror an I stood behind with my arms snaked around her waist "now. I want you to say something for me" I said an she nodded "I want you to say for me -I Am The Most Beautiful Girl In The World- now repeat" I said smiling an she just stayed quiet looking down at the sink "come on.....please...." an she looked up at the mirror "there's no point lying to myself Zayn." she said an I looked at her "don't say that. You are. I love how your eyes shine when you cry. I love your giggle, makes me smile every time I hear it. Your perfect smile. You always know how to make me smile. Please." I said an she smiled weakly an kept staring at the mirror "I.....a-am......the m-most....b-" she stopped quickly getting tears in her eyes "no no, come on Mariah." I said an she blinked an they went away "b-beautiful girl....in....the w-world..." she said an I smiled "now say it together an louder "I am...the most beautiful..........girl in the world" she spoke softly as if she would break "come on, a bit louder" I said smiling "I Am The Most....Beautiful Girl In The World" she said a bit louder now "now. All together an louder, so the whole world knows!!" I said an she smiled "I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD" she screamed from the top of her lungs an I laughed softly "yes you are" I said an I turned her around an have her a peck an she smiled at me "Thank You...." she said an I smiled "no need to thank me, but.....I brought you actual food," I said an she laughed weakly "thank you for that to!" she said an we walked out she went to the bag an opened it "Danielle had made it for you an there's a paper inside" I said an she smiled taking the paper out, an she smiled "tell him I said its perfect an thank you" she said smiling even bigger "I will" I said smiling an she took the sandwich out with the juice an started munching on it "I never thought I would miss real food so much" she said taking another bite an I laughed an smiled "an I bought a movie!" I said an went over to the DVD player an put the movie in "which one?" she asked "your Favorite kid movie!" I said smiling an she grinned "really?!" she said happy "yes!" it was Cat In The Hat. Before she would always put it on an we would just have lazy day's watching it over An over but I didn't mind, as long as she was happy I was to! I went over to the chair next to the bed an we started watching the movie.

.