Chapter One.

'beep' 'beep' 'beep' I groaned and hit the snooze bottom I looked at the clock '9:30 a.m.' I sat up as rubbed my eyes and went to the restroom doing my 'things' I came back out and changes into some black skinnies and a white v-neck with my black vans and put my hair in a bun with no makeup and went to Julian's room still sound asleep. He look so cute he also had Zayn's long eye lashes. I sat on the edge of his bad and softly shook him "Julian....Come on get up" I said softly he moved around a bit and went to sleep again and I laughed just like me. "come on Julian's.....I'll make you pancakes if you get up" he opened his slowly and looked at me "Pancakes?" he asked and I smiled and nodded "I'll go brush my teeth mommy!" he giggled and ran out of the small toddler bed and to the restroom in the hall I got up and went down stairs to the kitchen and started making the pancakes I heard small footsteps coming down an I smiled I flipped the two pancakes down and I felt my leg being tugged on and I looked down "mommy! Did you out the ears on them??" he asked and he smiled "yes I did sweetie! Go set the table up for you" he giggled and ran to the counter and got the stool and got on the counter "be careful baby!" I said and he nodded he got on his knees and reached up to get a plate for him he grabbed his Toy story and cup and got down and reached for a fork he ran to the table and fixed everything and sat down waiting holding his fork I finished the pancakes and walked over to Julian and set the pancakes down "yay! Thank you mommy!" he got on the chair standing up and kissed my cheek. Ugh. I'm going to miss him so much. I got tears in my eyes and shut my eyes and turned around and opened my eyes, there gone. I turned the t.v on to the kids channel while he ate an I went up stairs to get his stuff down I got his two small suit cases with my bag and phone and walked down stairs "mommy! Mommy! I'm done!" he got up and went to the sink and dropped the plate and cup with the fork in it "okay! Now come on let's get you changed!" I held my hand out and he came running to me and grabbed my hand we walked upstairs an into his room I went to his closet and looked for something I settled on some dark skinny jeans for Him with a crew neck that was just plain grey and got him his high top converse he had a few clothes left in there the rest was packed already "hands up!" and he nodded an lifted his hands up I took his shirt off and put a plain white shirt under and slipped his crew neck on and I took his pajamas pants off and slipped the jeans on I changed his socks and put new ones on with his converse on "to the restroom!" I said and he giggled and ran to the restroom I walked to it and he was standing on the stool looking at the mirror and I laughed he gave me the brush and I started brushing his hair down then I got my fingers and ran my fingers threw it giving it a bit of a messy cute look he smiled at himself and I smiled he then zoomed down stairs and I chased after him, Julian giggling the whole way down he sat on the couch looking at t.v "come on time to go!" he went to the t.v. And shut it off and ran to me I grabbed the note and his stuff, we walked out the door and I put his stuff down and locked the door and we started walking again I unlocked the car an he ran in buckling himself I went to the other side and put his cases in and shut the door and went to the drivers and turned the car on and started driving.

*At Zayn's*

I turned the car off and looked at the big house in front of me I looked back at him staring in amazement I laughed and he un buckled himself and got out and grabbed the not I got the stuff and walked to him "here, take this one an I'll take this one" he grabbed one case and ran to the door I grabbed the other and walked to the door he set the stuff down and looked at me I got tears in my eyes "listen baby....know that mommy loves you a lot. But I'll be gone for awhile. You'll be staying with daddy okay??" he looked at me confused "please Julian. Stay strong for me an I will for you. I just dont want you seeing mommy sick. I love you so much." he hugged me an looked at me "I love you to mommy." I have him the note "here. When daddy opens the door hand him the note okay? I love you so much. Bye baby." I kissed his forehead and hugged him rang the door bell I ran off he still looking lost which made me want to cry. I ran to the car that was across the street and looked at Julian someone opened the door perfect. Zayn did.

Zayn's P.O.V

'ding' the door bell rang and I went to the door and opened it I looked around then down to see a little boy, i just stared at him "Zayn!! Who is it??" the boys all yelled I just stood there frozen "Zayn?" I heard a bunch of footsteps coming down "Za-whoa...who's this?" Liam asked and the boy passed me a note.

- Dear Zayn,

I'm going away for a couple months, but there's something I need to tell you, the day you broke it off was the day I was going to tell you I was having your baby. But after 4 years you finally get to meet him, his name is Julian Matthew Malik. I'm leaving him in your hands, I just don't want him seeing me the way I am. He has everything he needs his clothes,a few toys, but besides he's packed, please please. Take good care of him. This is probably just out of the blue but your the only one who can take care of him, And don't give him to much sugar....he's goes crazy when you do, so thank you. I'll be back soon.

From,

Mariah. -

I stood there finishing the letter......this was my little boy...? I was a father.... "Zayn what is it?" Liam asked and I passes him the note and stated at the little boy.

Mariah's P.O.V

I kept watching Zayn looking shocked. I wouldnt blame him. A kid at his door who's his, I left the birth certificate for proof it was his.

Liam's P.O.V

I went wide eyed as a I finished the letter. This boy, Julian was his.....what would the magazines say? What would Simon say?!

Zayn's P.O.V

"hi my name is Julian" he said and smiled at me...he had almost everything my eyelashes,eyes,smile,....why did Mariah just leave Him here....I can't take care of him...I don't know anything about Kids!

[A/N] - Woooo! Chapter one. The story has now been born! I hoped you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading! Means a lot to me! :D