12

"Can you please stay with me? Just for tonight?" He mumbles.

I slowly nodded. He needs comfort.

He grabbed me and made me lay beside him. He hugged me tightly, burying his head on the crook of my neck.

I slowly pat his back and don't know what to do. Well, it feels awkward. I am not really comfortable around him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and time flew, the tightness increased. His warm breath on my neck is giving me chills on my spine.

Suddenly I felt my neck wet.

Is he crying again?

I undo the hug and made him face him.

Yes, he is really crying.

"Hey, why are you crying again?' I stroked his hair.

" y/n why are you so nice?"

"What?" I look at him.

"Why are you so nice to me?" He mumbles looking at me.

"Am I?" I ask him.

He gently nodded.

"I hurt you so much but you... You are still taking care of me.... Still staying with me."

"It's because I am your wife. Even though it's a contract marriage but I think of you as my husband."

"Really?" He comes near me.

I nodded.

"You should sleep now," I say and about to close my eyes but felt a pair of plump lips on mine. I opened my eyes and widened them as I saw him, kissing on my lips.

"What are you-"

He cut me off by deepening the kiss.

He placed both arms around my neck, changing his position from my side to on me, he leads the kiss.

And I, still shocked af, didn't respond to the kiss as I am frozen. He took advantage of it and bit my lower lip which leads my mouth to escape a sinful moan.

His tongue made its way inside my mouth while shifting his arms from the side of my neck. He placed one of his hands inside my top, on my bare skin, giving chills on my warm skin with his cold hand and started making its way to my bare body.

"Seok jin-SSI, it's not right, you are drunk umm-" he cuts me off by deepening the kiss while his hands, inside my top, unclasped my bra. Then rips my cloth.

"You should not do it. Please stop," I say slowly. I have no energy in my body at all after this tiring day.

But he didn't stop,

(No 18+ contents, let's avoid it on series. I have some innocent readers too. I don't want to ruin them.)

Next morning~

I woke up as the cold breeze hit my bare body. I softly opened my eyes. The sunlight is coming out from the window. I softly rubbed my eyes using my palms. I looked beside me and saw empty.

That's when everything happened last night, flashed in my mind.

I did that thing with someone I hate most in this life.

I shouldn't have hated him like that. He was blinded by love for Yeon Hwa. Poor Seokjin-ssi,

Where is he now?

Is he making breakfast like Joong?

I get up from the bed, wrapping the blanket around my naked body. My clothes which are on the floor are not wearable anymore because all of them are ripped.

I go to the washroom and turn on the shower. The cold water running on my body. I looked in the mirror and saw how he painted my body with his plump lips.

I turn off the shower and wear a bathrobe. I dried my hair and went to the shared bedroom where we have two beds. I start brushing my hair using a hair comb. After fixing my hair, I get myself out of the room.

"Seokjin-SSI, are you there?" I searched the whole house.

No response from him.

I came back to our shared bedroom and sat on my bed.

I am hungry.

Every time, whenever we had sex, Joong always took care of me. I expected the same from his brother.

While having these butterfly thoughts, my eyes landed on the nightstand. Where a paper is folded neatly.

I opened it.

In the paper,

Y/n,

I just want to say that last night I was drunk because of some personal reasons. I blabber you a lot of things which I didn't mean. Please don't mind me. And our last night activities doesn't mean anything either. It was because of stress and hormonal problems. Just think of it as a one night stand.

Please move on.

By the way, last night I had wonderful sex.

Thank you.

I ripped the paper into a million pieces after reading it.

Vote and comment 💜