4

Seok Jin's point of view

I smiled as she signed it without any complaint. Things are going as planned. Just a year! Just 12 months. Then I will be free.

But I kind of feel bad for her. She supposed to be happy. I asked her, "Are you okay with the contract?"

She replied, "Yes, I am. I am happy about it. I was thinking about it too. I can't really pass the rest of my life with some strangers, right?" she said smiling.

But I didn't find the life in her voice. It was emotionless. She was not too happy about it.

I go to Yeon Hwa's house. I told her everything. She became so pleased to hear that she (Y/n) signed the contract without any compliment. But when I told her, "I think she is not too happy about it."

She replied, "Don't over think. It's none of our business to make her happy. Who cares for her happiness? Did she care about yours? You are a 27 years old man. It is normal for you to have a girlfriend. Did she even ask you about it? Did she even ask you if you agree to the marriage?"

Maybe, Yeon Hwa is right!

Your point of view

The car ride was awkward and silent. Things did not go on how it was supposed to. Mom and dad told me that Seok Jin will be like Joong. After all, they are siblings. They have the same genes. But I guess Seok jin got his father's character. Selfish! He didn't even care about my feelings. He leaves me in front of my house. I go to my garage and take one of my cars. I go towards Jiwo, my best friend's home. She lives with her younger brother, Jung Hoseok. I knocked on her door.

Hoseok opened it.

"Noona, how are you?" he said like a sunshine, giving me his brightest smile.

"I am good. Is Jiwoo home?" I asked him.

"Yes, she is. She is showering now. You have to wait. But you don't look too good. Have you gotten over Joong hyung's death? I went to the funeral, but didn't see you. Later I found out that you are at the hospital. I am sorry that I did not get time to visit you." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Sit down. Do you want something to drink while waiting for Noona?"

"okay." I nodded.

He went to the kitchen and came back with orange juice. He gave it to me. I took the glass and started drinking.

"Were you on a date?" he asked while checking my costumes and makeup.

"yeah." I said with a silence.

"I guess you are over now from Joong hyung." He said looking at me.

I pursued my lips in a thin line. "Who is the guy? What does he do? Do I know him?"

"Y/n, what brings you here?" I saw Jiwoo in a bathrobe.

"Nothing. Just came to visit." I said.

She said, "What are you doing with Hoseok?"

"Nothing, just chit chatting."

"Come to my room. Hoseok, cook us some food."

"Why can't you just cook your own food, noona. You always bother me."

"Will you cook or not?" Jiwoo asked.

"Since it is for my lovely y/n Noona, then how can I say No?"

Jiwoo took me to her room.

"Now tell me what's the matter?"

I started crying heavily.

"Yaah, choi y/n, stop crying. Tell me everything."

"am I too bad? Am I not good enough.What have I done wrong? Why is none on my side? Why Joong have to leave me and our baby alone?"

"What? Stop these shits.Tell me exactly what happened?

"The date went wrong."

"How?" she asked, confused.

I told her everything A to Z. His rude behavior, strange behavior. Locking me on the hotel, the contract thing.

"See, here a copy of the document." I handed Jiwoo my copy of the document.

The marriage contract

Between Choi y/n and Kim Seokjin

I, Choi y/n, I intuitively agreed to marry Kim Seokjin, the Chief executive officer (CEO) of Kim industry for 1 year, obeying all the requirements down below.

1. The marriage is only for 1 year. The countdown starts from the marriage date.

2. We both will show love in front of our parents, siblings, and publicly.

3. We both can have other relationships but it must be a secret relationship.

4. We both will live in the same apartment, not in the same bed room, or live in the same bedroom but not in the same bed, or can sleep in the same bed.

5. Both of us have to get used to our partner. No jealousy is allowed.

6. Catching feelings for each other is illegal. If I catch feelings for Mr. Kim Seokjin, I have to kill it.

7. I will give birth to the child without any complaint.

8. After giving birth to the child, I shall not pass any moment with the child and not appear in front of my child.

9. I will not have any right over my child, Mr. Kim Seokjin and his future wife will be their real parents. I will not even appear in front of my child as his/her mother.

Choi y/n

Signature

Do vote and comment ❤