15

"You are going?" She widens her eyes.
I nodded.

"Let me join," she throws her phone on my bed.

She stands up and follows me. We passed the stairs together. She holds me and helps me to pass the stairs carefully. I don't go out of my room often so I live on the 2nd floor. It also has a reason. I love to look at the sky. From the 2nd floor window, I can see the sky very well.

We go to the living room. From far, I see Seokjin is sitting on our luxurious couch, dancing his feet, while checking our living room.

He is reminding me of Joong. Whenever we planned the date, he always came to pick me up.

Both of the brothers share the same jaw.
Both of us appeared in front of him. Seeing me, he stands up.

"Hi," he awkwardly says, then he saw Jiwoo,
He politely bows her.

Then his eyes landed on my visible baby bump.

"How is my nephew/niece doing?" He asks me.

"Are you here to ask her if he is okay?" Jiwoo says with a sharp voice.

"Ah, of course not," he says while scratching the back of his nape.

"Then What?'' Jiwoo asks him crossing her arms on her chest.

"I prefer to say it to her," he says.

"Then say it," Jiwoo says.

"How are you y/n?'' He asks me.

"I am good," I say awkwardly.

''Did you check your baby?" He asks me.

"Why do you bother?'' Jiwoo asks.

"Miss, excuse me but she is my wife. I have the right to talk to her personally. Please don't butt in some one's business,'' seokjin sweetly says the bitter words to her.

" w-" "hey, you have no right to talk to her like that. She is my bestie, my business is her business." I say to Seokjin.

"Haha, I am sorry, y/n, I would like to take you to the gynecologist," he says. "Today's the date of your appointment," he added.

"I prefer to go with her," I say. "I don't want to bother you, please enjoy this time with Yeon Hwa instead, she will be pleased," I say.

"And she (Yeon Hwa) will not find any substitute," Jiwoo mocked.

I see Seokjin's face became sad, "we broke up," he says.

"Why?" I ask him.

"To make up again," Ji-woo says and giggles.
"Jiwoo-ssi, we are never getting back together, she stabbed me from behind," he says looking at the floor,

"Oh my god! Was the wound serious? Did you get stitches on your back?" Jiwoo mocked again.

"Jiwoo, enough," I stopped her. "He really loves her, don't hurt his feelings," I say, then I look at him.

"Are you here to pass your time?" I ask him with sharp eyes.

"No, I promised you, I will take care of my nephew/ niece."

"I Will be pleased if you don't," I say.

"You may leave now," I say and turn to the opposite,

"I promised my brother that I will take care of his baby. Please let me take you to the hospital." He says.

"When did you promised him?"

"I promised him after him, passing away," I softly say.

"Will you go?" Jiwoo asks me.

I slowly nodded.

"And we are husband-wife. I have full right over you. If you don't mind, can we go now?"

"I should change first," I say.

"Can I go too?" Jiwoo says.
Seokjin nodded.

I go to my room. I changed my dress. I come back. I saw both of them chatting.

As they saw me, both of them stands up. He leads me outside of our house while Jiwoo helps me to walk.

Acting like a gentleman, he opened the passenger seat for me. I look at Jiwoo and she says she will sot on back.

I sit on the passenger seat. Then he starts the engine.

In the whole car ride, I and Jiwoo were chatting while he was silently driving the car.

Soon we reached the hospital. We go to the doctor's chamber's waiting room.

A lot of pregnant women were crying out of pain. Their husbands are comforting them.
Soon our serial comes. The three of us go inside.

"Y/n?'' He looks at me. I smiled.

" How are you? " he asks me.

"I am fine doctor," I smiled.

"How is he doing inside?"

"Good, of course. To make it sure, we came here to for checkup."

"Where is Mr. Jung?"  She asks now.

"J-Jung?" Jiwoo asks curiously.

"Hmm, her husband. Are you Mr. Jung's relative? Both of you have the same eyes and nose." She asks again.

"Dr. He is not her husband. Actually, he is one of my friends. I am y/n's husband. I had some business that day," seokjin says awkwardly.

"Oh, actually he said he is her husband so I get confused." The doctor awkwardly laugh.

I feel embarrassed. Why the fuck he had to tell it. Who knows what the doctor thinks now.

"Mrs. Y/n, we will ultrasound your baby again to check him." She stands up.

"Please come this way," she says I followed her.

"I didn't know you were hitting on my brother," jiwoo giggles.

I see Seokjin seems really uncomfortable after hearing her whisper.

"Y/n-ssi, please come. You can bring your guardians too." She says.

I follow her. Jiwoo and seokjin joined. The doctor helps me lay on the bed. She removes clothing from my tummy,
Looking at my tummy, seokjin blushes.
Did he really?

He looks away.

That's strange!

The doctor starts doing something while looking at the monitor.

Suddenly I saw her curving her eyebrows.
Then she smiled.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Y/n, you become pregnant again, this gigot is 4 weeks old,"

"What's gigot?" The three of us ask the doctor.

"It's not something scary. She is pregnant over pregnant. This child is 4 weeks old. And the boy is 3 months and 4weeks older." The doctor says.

"Is that possible?" Seokjin asks.

"Yes, it's really rare, but possible. A woman's uterus stops producing eggs if the woman is pregnant. So if sperm enter, the woman can't be pregnant. But some times, uterus produce eggs. So if sperm enters, the woman can be pregnant."

She smiles.

My world divided into two pieces after hearing it.

Please vote and comment 🙏