2

"No," Seokjin said looking at the floor.

"What do you mean by 'No'?'' said Mr. Kim (his father) to him.

" No means No, I am not going to marry the old lady."

"She is same age as you,"

"Not an ugly ass girl."

"Seok Jin, she is more beautiful than Yeon Hwa,"

"But to me Yeon Hwa is the most beautiful girl."

"I don't care who you think is beautiful and who you think is ugly, i only know that you have to

marry y/n."

"I am not going to marry her, I have a girlfriend. "

"So what?"

"How can I marry another girl when i already love someone, what would you do when you love

my mother but you have to marry someone else because it's your damn father's choice?"

"I'd marry the girl my father chose for me, a father wants the best for his child. You will know it when you become a father."

Yeon Hwa (Seok Jin's girlfriend) 's house

When Yeon Hwa opened her door SeokJin attacked her with kisses. He cupped her cheeks and started kissing like there's no tomorrow.

"Is there anything which is bothering you?" Yeon Hwa said while responding to his kiss.

"Yes, but I only want to enjoy it," he said busy placing kisses on Yeon Hwa's face.

'Tell me now.' she said, stopping his boyfriend to do the next move.

"Okay,". Seokjin stopped.

"You need to get pregnant," he added.

"What? Why?" Yeon Hwa said, surprised.

"My father is planning to arrange a marriage with my brother's fiancé. yin. He doesn't listen to me no matter how many times I tried to explain it to him, this is the only way to make him agree." Seok Jin said looking at the floor.

'"There must be a reason than why he wants to do it,";

"A stupid reason. She is pregnant with my brother's child. Now dad wants me to take this child's responsibilities,"

"So. there are not any financial issues between both companies?"

"No, now let me do my work . you need to get pregnant." Seokjin was about to kiss her again but Yeon Hwa stopped her.

"What's with it?' Jin asked, surprised.

"I don't want to get pregnant," Yeon hwa said carelessly.

'Don't want to get pregnant? What do you mean by it?' Seok Jin said

"I don't want to carry something on my tummy for 9 months. That must be annoying. I can not follow those And the delivery thing. it will be hard for me. And about taking care of the child. how will I manage time? I have my work to do."

"What? Are you sure these are your reasons?"

"Hmm"

'Then I have to marry the old lady?"

' 'Then marry.' Yeon hwaa said angrily.

"yeon Hwa!" Scolds jin said angrily.

'You can't even go against your dad. You are such a coward. Why all these time I dated a coward,"

'Yes. I am a coward. I can't even go against my dad. You don't deserve me. Let's break up." Jin said sadly.

"'Yahh. Are you really sad because of it? I was kidding."

"Okay. so let's look for a solution."

"Ummm does she want to marry you?' Yeon Hwa said while sitting on the bed fixing her dress.

"Maybe No." Jin said.

"How can you say that?' Yeon hwa said suspiciously.

"Listen, she is my brother's fiancé. Then how can she love me or have Interest over me? 'Then why does uncle want you to marry her?"

"Listen, she Is my brother's fiancé. Then how can she love me or have interest over me?"

''Then why does uncle want you to marry her ?"

"Because he doesn't want the child to grow up without dad. And he thinks the child will be mistreated if y/n marry someone else. And he said if l don't marry then he will not let me or the child to be the heir of our company. He also thinks It is not okay to have a child before marriage. Such a silly reason!"

"How about to abort that piece of trash?"

"Dad wanted it in the first place. But y/n did not agree. She doesn't want it."

"Then, mmm, how about a contract between y/n and you? Like you both will marry but after delivering the child she will leave?"

" Will she agree? "

"Why not Jinie? You told me that she doesn't like you at all."

"Then why will she marry for a stupid reason?"

"Place money on the contract."

"Sounds good! ''