3

Episode:6

Jin's Point of view~

I am getting ready for the blind date. My parents arranged a blind date for me and y/n to know each other better. We can't date before marriage because the wedding's date is knocking on the door. We have not much time before marriage because y/n is pregnant and her bump will be noticeable so they make the date. My parents already finished shopping for the marriage. I didn't go shopping. That's annoying!

And about the blind date, today I have waited for it for a long time. I need her to sign the contract before marriage. Hope she will agree. She must agree. She is also a victim of my father's choice like me.

-after Seok jin got ready, he came downstairs. He saw his parents waiting for him.

"Are you sure that you will not tell something to hurt her?" Mr. Kim said to his son, Kim Seokjin.

"I am sure." Seokjin said to his dad.

"If you do then you will regret it miserably." Mr. Kim said to his disobedient son.

"Seokjin-ah don't do anything to hurt her. Remember she suffers more than us. We all know how much she loves your brother. She is already mentally broke. Try to comfort her, tell her that you will be the best husband and the best father to her child, okay? Make me proud. Make her realize that I taught my sons well." Mrs. Kim said to her son.

"o-okay" he said softly. "I gotta go now. Bye."

"Take care" Mrs. Kim said to him and closed the entrance door.

"I hope he will not tell something bad to y/n or hurt her." Said Mr. kim.

"He will not tell something bad to her. I know my son; he will not hurt a girl. At least this is what I taught him." Mrs. Kim said to her husband.

"I hope you are right."

Your point of view

"You don't look so good, y/n" my mother said to me as she looked at my whole make which she just finished doing.

I didn't say anything but pursued my lips. Nobody will look great after crying all night even though they wear one of the most expensive dresses, makeup and other stuff.

"umm- something is missing." She said.

"her smile. It is missing." My father said to me,

"yes, your father is right. You are not smiling. Smile a bit?" my mom said.

I fake smiled.

"this one is artificial. Bring a smile from your soul. Try to smile with your heart. Unless you want Seokjin to think you are ugly." My mom said.

"I think I look okay, mom. If he thinks I am not pretty enough then he doesn't have to marry me. I love the way I look." I said and took my purse and uncharged my phone from charging.

Car horns~

"It must be Seokjin," said my father. He walked in front of the window. "y/n,he is here, go downstairs."

"I gotta go, bye." I said to my mom.

"bye sweetie!"

"take care, take some good selfies and let us see."

"bye"

I bid a goodbye to them and left my room. I went in front of our house and saw him with his luxurious car. I opened the passenger seat door and let myself inside it. I locked the door. He started the engine.

"Hi!" I said awkwardly.

"hi!" he said .

"how are you?" I tried to start a conversation.

"I am good." He said.

"I am also good."

He said nothing.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"you will see."

"ohh."

Some moments of awkward silence~

"What have you done in your past times?"

" I cook or watch random stuff."

"Favorite color?"

"Pink."

"Favorite food?" "favorite TV shows?" "favorite actor?" "Your personality" I asked a thousand questions to him but he just replied but didn't ask me anything.

"Why are you not asking me anything?" I asked him.

"Should I?" he said and hardly broke the car and looked at me.

"Don't you have any curiosity over your future wife?" I said slowly.

"Do I have to?" he asked, coming closer.

"Shouldn't you?" I asked more like a whisper."

He released a deep breath "No, and you will see why." He got out of the car and opened the door for me. "get out." He said.

"did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"no,"

"Then why are you kicking me out of the car?"

"I am not kicking you out. We reached our destination."

I got out of the car and saw we are in front of a hotel.

"Why are we here?" I asked him.

"To date?"

"How?" I asked cluelessly.

"It's not what you think. Come with me." He held my hand harsly and take me inside the hotel. He collected the key and go to the room. He locked the room.

"Why are we even here?" I asked. Tension started growing on my mind. What does he want from me?

"We are here to fulfil some business."

"What business? I don't have any business with you." I said with a shaky voice.

"This is not what you are thinking, you are my sister in law. How can I do something inappropriate to you? I don't want to betray my dead brother."

"Then what do you want?"

"I just want to help you?"

"How?"

"Both of us are the victims of my fathers decision. Even though we are adults. So I am thinking of helping both of us."

"How?"

"By a contract marriage."

"Contract marriage?"

"yes, a contract," he threw those papers to me.

"Sign it." he commanded.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"It says we will marry. show love in front of everyone and after you gave birth to the child we will be over." He said normally.

"Do your parents know about it?"

"none of your business. •

I looked at the whole paper. I must do it for my child's s I signed it. But is it the right choice? Am I sure that I will not regret it?

"Congratulations to you for being my wife for 1 year." He said selfishly.