5

"What the f*ck? Is that even a contract? Every requirement is one face." Jiwoo hissed angrily,

"Can you even imagine? No right over my child?" I said tears in my eyes.

"And you agreed? Like what the fuck. Why can't you just slap him right away?"

"If he doesn't agree to marry then his parents will try to kill my Joong's child."

"It's your tummy, your child. They don't have any right ."

"But I signed anyway."

"Let's go to your parent's home. Show them the contract." She said standing up. I quickly hold her hand.

"Jiwoo, there's no need. I don't love Seokjin anyway. So I am okay with the contract.

"But y/n, it's not-"

"As long as I can See my child when I want then it's totally okay I guess," I smiled tightly

"But you-"

"It's okay, It was in my fate. I have to accept it,"

She sighed. "Since it's your life and you are totally okay with it then I am too," She says.

Wedding day~

Her;

"You may kiss the bride," said the ecclesiast.

He looked into my eyes. He started lowering his head and his lips went near my bottom lip and he pecked my chin and lower lip together. But when he was about to pull out, Kim Jisoo, his younger sister, pushed both of our necks together, from behind, which combined our lips together, turned it into a lip kiss.

We heard everyone's cheering sound, picture snapping sound, flashlight click. I heard Jisoo giggled,

Wedding night~

We came to my in-laws home. I came here a million times before our marriage, with Joong. I didn't realize I had to come back to this house but holding another man's hand, who is my dead fiancé's younger brother, who married me for a year.

Jisoo gave me a pretty but comfy gown to wear since a lot of guests came here, to congratulate us for the marriage. Some of them are business partners with whom we will work in future, some of them are Seokjin's relatives, some of them are my relatives and some of them are our friends.

"Weren't you Joong's girlfriend? Then why did you marry Seokjin?" said one of our old high school friends.

"That's exactly my question." Another said.

"Perhaps she seduced both and after Joong's death, she still managed to stay in this family by marrying Seokjin?" one of Joong's ex said who was in our friend circle, Yeon Hwa.

"Poor Seok jin!" the girl called Yuma said.

"Who are you all?" I looked at the window and saw Kim Jisoo.

"I am their friend of course Jisoo, don't you remember us?" said one of them.

"oops! Does a friend talk like this? y/n unnie? You must be bad at choosing friends. And Yeon Hwa? Are you their friends too? I thought you were Jin oppa's ex?"

"Ex?" "ex?'' everyone asked, surprised looking at her.

"I am not his ex." She said.