Final

5 years later

"Mommy, you look like a princess in this white gown," Yejin compliments me.

"Yejin, you know nothing. Mommy looks like a queen. Mommy can't be a princess. Mommies are queen," Yojoong corrects his little sister.

"Then what am I, Oppa?" Yejin says looking at her older brother.

"You are a princess of our mommy and daddy," Yojoong pinches her cheek.

"Mommy, Oppa pinched my cheek again," yejin complains to me.

"Yojoong, don't do that to her, you know she hates it," I say, extending my hand to the nail artist to help him art my nails.

"Y/n, you look gorgeous," my mom says entering the room.

"How long will you take? Everyone is waiting." My mom says to the stylish.

My mom looks at my kids. She kissed both of their cheeks,

"Thanks, halmoni (grandmother)" Yojoong says.

"Eww, don't kiss me. It's gross,''Yejin wiped her cheek with the corner of her frock.

"You should never disrespect elders," Yojoong says to his little sister.

Yejin sticks her tongue at him.

"You naughty kid," yojoong chases her. Yejin starts running.

Yujoong is just like Joong, while yejin is a copy-paste of Jin.

Both of them got their father's gene, not mine 😑

"Y/n, let's go now," I see my father well dressed.

My mom hands me the flower bucket.

It's a new wedding for us as we wanted to start over. The wedding we had back then was not so okay, I was a mess at that time.

Jisoo fixes my hair giving it one last touch.

"You look gorgeous today, I bet my brother will try to make your third child tonight," Jisoo whispers in my ear and giggles.

"You got a new bestie, now you forgot me," Jiwoo says entering the room.

"Yaa, you are my bestie from the diaper. How can I forget you?" I say smiling.

"By the way, you look stunning," Jiwoo says.

"Thanks, where is Hoseok? Will he come?" Jisoo asks her.

"He came-" "Y/n noona, you look pretty in this gown," Hoseok enters the room with yoongi, my old classmate.

"Hoseok, how are you? Yoongi, long time no see, " I extend my hand to shake hands with him.

"Yes, you look pretty," he says smiling.

"Why do both of them always stick with each other?" Jisoo whispers in my ear.

"I can hear you, " hoseok says.

"I am sorry," jisoo bows.

"Actually I was thinking of announcing it. Yoongi and I are officially dating,''

" that's good news," I clapped hands,

Jisoo and Jiwoo seem not to believe it.

"I didn't know he was interested in guys." I whisper to jiwoo.

"Me neither,"

Jiwoo says awkwardly.

"Now let's go," my mom said. "Everyone is waiting," my dad says.

I hold my dad's elbow with one hand and the flower bucket with the other hand. Jiwoo and Jisoo are the brides' maid.

My kids are in front of me, walking with a flower bucket.

Soon we enter the hall where everyone is waiting.

I see Jin in the front, wearing a black suit, and managed to look like a charming prince.

He smiles at me.

"Please take care of my daughter," my dad says to Jin,

He nodded and held my hand.

Time skip

" you may kiss the bride," the priest says. He leaned on me and he was about to kiss but stopped. He looks at the gallery.

I followed his gaze and saw my yojoong is hiding his eyes with his palms while ye jin left it wide open.

That naughty kid!

Jisoo softly hides her eyes as she understands why he stopped.

Then jin kissed my lips patiently.

I kiss him back.

We hear everyone cheering.

It's a very good day for me.

End
Please vote and comment
Share it with others.
Read my other maknaeline book:

The secret agent (Mafia & psychpath)

You will find it in my profile 😊

Thank you so much 💜