9

Her;

I woke up. I open my eyes and shut them immediately. The light is so bright here. Sometimes later, I slowly open my eyes and adjust it to the brightness. It is not my room that's for sure.

Where am I now?

I try to sit up. I look everywhere. It must be a hospital.

I saw a guy figure dizzying on the sofa. Who is he?

I feel my throat is dry. I need some water to drink.

I looked to the side and saw a glass of water on the nightstand. I drink them. My hands had some saline lines so I could barely move my hands.

I look at the guy figure again. This body belongs to Seok Jin.

What is he doing here? In a hospital? And why am I in a hospital? Is my baby okay?

I touched my small baby bump.

I try to recall everything. I had a bad dream. Then I hallucinated Joong like the previous

time. Did I faint after that?

What happened after? Don't tell me Seokjin took me here.

Well, I will not believe it.

I hold the saline stand and walk toward Seokjin's direction. I kneel down to reach his head. He is

sleeping on the sofa. I stare at his face with my doe eyes. Soon he opened his eyes. "You are awake? That's a relief!" He said and hugged me.

It surprised me. Did he just hug me? Or am I still hallucinating?

I patted his back. Then he quickly removed my arms from his body.

"You think I will hug you like that?"

Such a d*ck!

"Didn't you already hug me?"

"I was pretending. Anyway, why are you here? You're supposed to stay on that bed."

"I feel like it."

"I have to call the doctor." He stands up.

"Wait," I hold his hand.

"What?" He stopped and looked at me.

"My baby is okay, right?"

"Why not?" He asks me.

"I was worried. Nothing much. Just call the doctor."

"You lay on the bed. Or the doctor will scold me."

"Then I will dance here," I say and start dancing.

"Can't hold me down cuz you know I am a fighter ~~" I start singing.

I don't know where but I am gaining so much energy.

"Yaa, stop it." He said and grabbed my hand. He made me sit on the bed.

"Yaaaaa, why did you stop me? I wanna dance."

"Shut up and sit down. I gotta go."

"Wait,"

"What more now?"

"Did you take me here?"

"Why bother?"

"Just say that you didn't."

"Who would take you here? Like I care?"

"What am I even expecting from you?" I say.

He left. I start dancing at my feet. Soon the doctor came. He checked my pulse, heartbeat, eyes, blah blah blah.

"She is okay now, Mr. Kim. I prescribe her this sedative and some other medicines to prevent those hallucinations. "

"What are her hallucinations?" Seokjin asks.

"As I guessed, she faced a terrible accident. I called the x hospital to know about her past conditions. Dr. Han was in charge of her. He told me everything. she had a terrible mental breakdown after her fiancé's death. After that, she had those dreams. So, doctor Han prescribed her sedatives. Remember, do not let her miss sedatives or do not let her sleep alone or in a room alone. Since you are husband-wife then it will not be a problem"

Seokjin nodded.

"and try to cheer her. Mental breakdown 's main medicine is a cheerful atmosphere. "

"oh, okay," he says, scratching the back of his nape. "I will try," he says.

try my foot. You will leave tonight for Yeon Hwa again.

Yeon Hwa;

I woke up and was welcomed by an unknown room. I sit up. this is a hotel room for sure. After a while I got up from the bed and greeted myself through the mirror. I wear my clothes

which I find on the floor.

I go near the dressing table to fix my clothes. After fixing my cloth, a small piece of paper caught my attention. I take it.

"Thanks for last night. hope we can see each other often

82xxxxxxxxx"

I smiled at the paper. Then I go near the nightstand and find my phone. I checked my inbox but didn't find any texts from Seokjin.

Then I saved this guy's phone number.

Unknown ;

"bubbly, I have done the job." Yeong hugged me.

"don't hug me with the nasty body of yours," I say.

"Ummm" he pouted.

"give me the record. "

"Sure." he handed me the Pendrive.

"did you use the drug?" I ask him.

"no. She was ready. She was the one who flirted. She was the one who led the role."

"then she is more bitch than I thought."

"I feel offended."

"then feel. By the way, do you think she will be pregnant?"

"I came inside her. But I don't know if she uses pills or not. If you find condoms in his drawer then she doesn't take pills."

"Good job bro. Just make sure to hook with her and make him notice. Take her on dates."

"I will absolutely do these."

Who is the unknown person?