10

"Come in," he says and guides me inside. I let myself in, in this house again.

"I changed our room, it is not upstairs, it is downstairs,"

'Oh, wait, our?" I ask him.

"Yes, the doctor said to not to let you alone for sometimes, by the way, there are two beds. So, don't worry'

"I am not worrying about such a creepy thing."

"Why? You wanted to sleep with me?" He asks.

"Lol, nobody wants to sleep with you other than Yeon Hwa, pity that she got a bad choice"

"Listen, Yeon Hwa is my girl. Don't bad mouth her,"

"Is that even called a bad mouth? I am jus-"

"I should never freely talk to you."

He says and lets himself in, in the room. He laid on his bed.

"You are beside the window, you will get a good view of the city."

"Thanks for it." I said and started checking out the whole room. I am wondering how much room this apartment has. I go inside the bathroom. I saw all of my bathroom products here, decorating. I washed my face with my face wash. I start wiping my face with a towel and come back to the room. I saw that Seokjin is nowhere to be found. I sat on my bed. I take my phone and start scrolling on my SNS feed. I hear his presence after a while. I see him, with some food.

"Is that for me?" I asked and he handed me one of the two plates.

"Or do you expect me to eat two plates of food in front of you alone. I don't do food asmr,."

"Come on man, why are you always rude to me," I say and took a bite from his food.

"I am-" His phone beeped. He placed his plate on the bed and went to the balcony. I started eating on my own till I heard the doorbell. Don't tell me it's the evil Yeon Hwa. I went to the living room and opened the door and was greeted by the sunshine smile, Hoseok.

"Hoseok?" I ask him, surprised.

"What brings you here?" 'Why noona? Can't I visit you? I came here with some food," he showed me the bags.

"Aha, it wasn't necessary. You didn't really have to work that much only for me." I let him inside,

"Actually, I just now came back from the hospital and my mom told me to not to drive a car for now. And Seokjin-ssi is always busy." I said looking at the floor.

"Why do you need him to see a gynecologist? I can go there with you,"

"Why would you?" I said scratching my nape.

"Why not me? I am free now"

"Okay, next time we will go together if Seokjin-ssi is busy." I said really uncomfortably.

"Why next time, when we can go now? I am sure you have to change your medicines too." He stands up and says,

"let's go."

"What? Why? Next time. I want to rest today."

"Rest?" He says a bit demotivated. This made me sad.

Kim Seok Jin PoV

from unknown ID