17

"I want a fresh new start with her, if she is okay with it,"

Kim seokjin says, closing his eyes and breathing.

What?

"What do you mean, son?" Mrs. Kim asks him.

"I mean, I want to try to love her, I will try to be with her only if she is okay with it," he says.

His hand slightly brushed over mine which is resting on my thigh, he holds my hand intentionally.

I look at him. He looks back at me. He softly smiles.

"I knew it, my brother has secret feelings for her," Jisoo cheered.

Why is she so interested in our relationship? Is that because Jin is her brother?

"Y/n, what do you think about this one? I shall not force you. It's your life. You will decide whatever you will do. As a parent, I will just advise you which is good and which is bad," my dad paused. 

"Seokjin hurt you a lot in the past few days. I don't think he deserves you. But another thing, before your marriage, he had a relationship with another girl. He can't get over it so he kept it after marriage. But to not to hurt you, he made a contract that hurt you 2×. Again, his baby is in your womb now. You need to think about the baby's future too," my father added.

"Now you decide, but think about your future too, not just your baby. Does he have the ability to make you happy? Do you think you can be happy with him?" My mother in law asks me.

I stayed silent. I don't know what to say. 

I feel seokjin squeezing my hand. I look at him.

His dark brown eyes sparkled.

Or 

Is that a tear?

Tear for what? The joy of divorce?

"Please stay with me," he whispers in my ear.

"I want a fresh new start, mom," I paused.

Seokjin looks at me. His hurt eyes are visible.

"With Seokjin," I softly say, completing the whole sentence.

"I hope you made the best decision," my mom says.

I look at jin. 

Is he happy?

"Okay, so kids, go to the second floor, we will have some adult discussion," Mrs. Kim says.

"We are adults too," Seokjin complained.

"Okay, 2G generation discussion," my mom corrected.

"Okay," he stands up. I also stand up. I headed to the stairs. 

I feel Seokjin grabbing my hand,

"You should not pass stairs frequently, it is not good for the baby," he says, taking me bridal style, making my eyes wide.

He starts passing the stairs looking straight at his direction. 

He has a sharp jaw, the veins are visible in his neck.

The way he focused on the front is killing me.

He stopped, 

"Which one is your room?" He asks me.

"This way," I pointed my finger,

"Hmm," he starts walking to my room.

He helps me sit on the bed. 

"It's not good for you to pass the stairs, change your room, or don't leave your room," he says.

"You are concerned, aren't you?" I ask him.

He softly nodded.

"Is that because I have your child in my womb?" I say.

He softly nodded.

"So, all you care about is your child?" I ask him.

"Isn't it what everyone does? And I care for you too," he says.

"No, I am not talking about it, you don't care about your brother's son, Am I right?"

"It's not what it is." He says.

"It is actually what it is, you are just a selfish man. Now I have your child in my womb so you start to care for me," I say on the verge of tears.

How can someone be that mean to his nephew? 

Other than "the king eternal monarch" 's Lee Lim?

"That's not it, y/n. I cared for him. That's why I marry you. You are misunderstanding me," he says.

"So you pitied him?" I ask him again with tears.

"Stop making it complicated, that's not what I mean. I mean, I care for him. I cooked for him. Even when we had our time last month, every moment, my drunk self was careful. I love him too. I love both of them and I will try to love you too." He says.

"Why do you want to love me now. Not on that time but after finding out I am carrying your child?" I ask him.

"Because, I think you are the one," he softly pressed his lips on mine, "the one I am destined with,"

"Yaaa, I am here too, and not in front of my innocent nieces," Jisoo shouted.

He removed his lips from mine.

"From when you were here?" Seok jin asks her.

"From the beginning," she pouted. 

"By the way, I am happy for you too. You two's life was like a kdrama, Yeon Hwa as a villain, my father as an evil parent, my mother as a good parent, me as a supporting role,"

"You have a cameo," Seokjin corrected.

"I will get the best supportive role if you knew my contribution," she mumbled.

"Jin, come here." From downstairs, his mother's voice is heard.

"Coming," he said and headed downstairs.

"You are not curious about what contributions I am talking about?" Jisoo says taking a seat beside me.

"What?" I ask her.

She comes near my ear, "I washed away the villain from this sweet couple, for this I will be the godmother of your child,"

"Washed away the villain, you mean Yeon Hwa?" I ask her.

"Yes," she says smirking.

"But she doesn't deserve it, she loved seokjin and-" "she didn't love him but his money," jisoo cuts me off.

"What?" I ask her.

"All she wanted was his money. She comes from a poor family. Then after meeting my brother, she managed to get an apartment, an expensive car from him. Gifts are not included here. And she worked as a sugar baby for some old men to get money, she has always been cheating with my brother. That's why I can't see that."

She says angrily.

"Why didn't you tell him?" I ask her.

"I told him but he didn't believe it. Then Joong Oppa told me about the Chicago incident. After she knows that Joong Oppa will be the CEO then she starts to convince him." 

"I know about it," I say.

"So, Am I the best supportive role?"

Hearing her, I chuckled.