8

Soon I heard the ambulance siren. I carry y/n bridal style. I placed her on the living room sofa and opened the door. The ambulances people/ staff came inside with a stretcher. Then laid her. She fainted. The foams are still on her mouth. I used my palm to brush them off. The hospital staff quickly carry her in front of my house where the ambulance car is. They gave y/n artificial Oxygen through an oxygen mask.

"Are you coming, Mister?" one of the staff says.

I look at my wrist watch. It is 9:30. Yeon hwa is waiting for me.

"No," I said.

They gave me a weird look.

"We need a guardian for the patient."

"Her parents will come instead." I said.

"Can they quick? We should move the patient to the hospital quickly."

I stopped for a moment. I married her. She is my responsibility even though i don't love her. Seok jin, she is carrying your niece/nephew. At least help her now.

"I am coming." i said and let myself in. They started the ambulance and soon we reached the hospital.

Doctors came once we reached. They quickly transfer y/n into the emergency section.

I am standing in front of the emergency section. I peered through the glass and saw the doctors are checking her. God please save her. Please.

I sat on the floor. I Don't know but I am feeling so guilty. I am feeling sad. Why Seokjin? She is nobody to you. Why are you feeling this way?

About 1 hour later I saw the doctor.

I ran toward him.

Yeon hwa,

My heels are hitting on the ground and echoing them. I am calling Jin a bit and he is not picking up. I am in front of the club. Why is he not coming? It's been 2 hours.

"Why is a beautiful girl standing here alone? Are you waiting for someone? " i saw a tall and handsome man in front of me.

"Yes?" I questioned him.

"Are you waiting for someone, beauty? "

"N-no, " I said, scratching my nape.

"It is not good for a beauty in front of a place like this."

Such a gentleman.

"Are you going inside? "

"Yes. What are you doing here alone?"

"I was out of the club for some fresh air."

"I gtg. Bye." he waved at me and walked towards the entrance. I followed him.

"Aren't you outside for fresh air?"

"Okay, admit it. I came out from inside because there weren't any hot boys. Since you are going now, i will find a hot boy." I flirted.

"That's good. Wanna find out what a hot boy can do?"

"I'd love to." I flirted knowing Seok jin will not come today.

"Then i will let you."

Seokjin will not find out, right? And if he is, then who cares? I bet he is also sleeping with that woman.

I followed him to the reserved room. Tonight will be fun.

Him;

"How is she?" I asked him.

"It's not serious as you came on time."

"What happened doctor?"

"She missed sedatives. "

"Sedatives? "

"Yes, she has some psychological problems. So she must be on sedatives. "

"Psychological? "

"Yes."

"What kind of problem is it?"

"Are there any accidents she witnessed or faced?"

"Yes, recently a car crush."

"She got a bad head injury and some other psychological problems too. The doctor who treated her that time knows better."

"She was treated in " x" hospital. "

"Oh okay. You may see her now. But what is your relation to her?"

"We are umm-" i scratched the back of my nape."husband -wife,"

"Okay, take care." he starts walking in another direction.

I go to the cabin where she is shifted. Her mouth is inside the oxygen mask. She looks so pale. Her lips are pale also. I hold her hand. It is cold.

"" are you this patient 's guardian? " a nurse asks me.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Please come to the recipient. You have to go through some formalities. "

"Okay."

I go to the recipient. I fill up the form and admit y/n to the hospital formally. I ask the recipient to use their phone and called my parents. I forgot my phone.

After sometime, my parents and Mr. And Mrs. Choi came here.

"Is my daughter okay, Seokjin? " Mrs. Choi asks me concerns.

"She is fine now, Mrs. Choi. You don't need to worry."

"I am glad." she relives.

"What happened Jin-ah?" my mom asks.

"She umm- suddenly fainted." i said not sure if i should tell it to my parents.

"If she is okay, then let's go back. It's late night." my father said and left without bothering to see y/n.

"Chairman Kim, wait. At least see her once." My mom followed my dad. Both of them disappeared.

I look at my in-laws.

"Should we meet y/n?" I ask them. They nodded.

I took them to the reserved cabin. y/n is still unconscious.

"Does y/n have any psychological problems?" I ask them.

"Psychological? " both of them look at me.

"Yes?"

"Why?"

"Doctor told me that she missed sedatives. So I asked."

"What happened actually? ''Both of them ask me.

"She hallucinated something and started panicking. She was trembling in fear. Then I held her hand and realised she had a high fever."

"It happened after Joong passed away. She believes that Joong died because of her. That's why she hallucinated. At first it happened in the hospital. Then we called the doctor. Doctor Han was in charge of her. He prescribed her sedatives. He told us to not to let her sleep alone. I used to sleep with her before her marriage. I don't know how you let her sleep." Mrs. Choi said.

"Seokjin, please take care of her. She seems so much broke after your brother's death. I know that you Don't love her. At least do it for your nephew /niece. " Mr. Choi says.

"I will." I said.

Happy Valentine's day 💜