16

My world divided in to two pieces after hearing it.

What am i going to do now? I have two child in my womb, one is Joong's, other is Jin's.

Could I ever imagine this fact?

What should I do now? What will happen to this child?

I see, seokjin is smiling. For what? He finds it funny?

The doctor prescribed me more medicines. She can't stop congratulating me. She thinks being pregnant on pregnant is a blessing.
If she was in my place.

The car ride to home was silent.

Correction, deadly silent.

Jiwoo seems quiet. She just played with her fingers.

Soon we reached our house and parked the car. But i saw another car is parked there. We got out from the car and headed to our house.

In the living room, we saw, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, and Kim Jisoo talking with my parents.

"We are truly sorry, we were not aware of my son's this side," Mrs. Kim says, bowing to my mom.

"I wasn't aware of his illegal affair," his father bowed.

"Auntie, don't believe my father, he is a liar. He knew everything. But still pressured my brother to marry y/n. My brother is innocent. He was blinded by Yeon Hwa. And Yeon Hwa controlled him all the time, she brainwashed my brother." Jisoo says and notices us, standing in the entrance.

"Auntie, see. They are together now," Jisoo says looking at us.

"Y/n," my mom says and runs to me. She hugged me.

"Where were you?" She asks then looks at Seokjin & Jiwoo.

"Mom, I was at the gynecologist chamber to check up on my baby," I mumbled.

"Did anything happen? You seem shocked," she cupped my cheeks.

Everyone's attention was on me and my mother.

"Mom, I am- um.. I am ..." I stopped, don't know should I say or not.

"What is it?" My father walks here.

"What is it y/n-ie?" My father walks here.

"I...am..," I shut my eyes, "I am p-preg-"
"She is pregnant by me," seokjin says, smiling.

"What do you mean?" My mom and dad asked confused.

"The child is not Joong's?" My mother in law asks.

"Did you two had an affair when Joong was alive?" My father in law asks.

What do you expect from his father anyway?

"That's not it, she is pregnant over pregnant. It means she has Hyung's child as well mine in her womb," jin says happily.

Is he happy for the child?

Does he want it?

"Yayyy," Jisoo cheered.

"That's great news,'' Seokjin's mom says. She seems really happy after hearing the news.

" that's awkward the fact that both of them are cousins as well as step-siblings, " Seokjin's dad says but seokjin's mom stepped on his foot shunting him off.

"Y/n, are you happy for the child? You don't look too happy about it," my mom says.

"She needs times to process everything in her head, auntie we should give her some time. She is shocked," Jiwoo says.

"Don't be shocked, y/n," my father says.

"Mr. Choi, Mrs. Choi, can we come back to our discussions?" Mr. Kim asks my parents.

My mom takes a glimpse at me and I nodded. She holds my hand and helps me sit on the couch.

Seokjin sits beside me.
"Y/n, I shall excuse myself," Jiwoo says.
I nodded. She leaves.

She must be feel uncomfortable in this family discussion.

"Mr. Choi, I know, what my son has done is not a good thing at all. To be honest, I am ashamed of him. I am ashamed of giving birth to-" "don't say that, Mrs. Kim," I stopped my mother in law.
"He is a good guy. He has a nice and warm-hearted person," I say softly.

"Y/n, I know what has he done, you don't need to console me by saying it. You are a nice girl. You deserve someone better. I am well aware of what my son did. I know now, how he left you in the cold bed alone on your wedding night just to give time to his 'mistress know, how he neglected you every time, I know how much he hurt you on your first date by forcing you to sign the contract papers. He is just a spoiled child of mine. If Jisoo didn't show me everything, then I would have not aware of this side of him. Y/n, I am not asking you to stay with him. I am asking you, can he get your forgiveness? I am apologizing on behalf of him," she stopped.

"I already forgave him. I don't hold a grudge, Mrs. Kim." I smiled.

How can Seokjin come out from this nice lady's womb? He didn't get his mom's genes at all. Instead his fathers.

"Mom, don't say that I am sorry for my past's action. I didn't mean it," he says.

"When we should call the lawyers for the divorce?" Mr. Kim says.

Divorce? Why?

"Divorce? Why?" Seok jin says..

"Because don't deserve to be her husband," mrs.kim says.

"I don't want to divorce her, to be honest," he paused. "I want to try to love her," he closed his eyes. "I want a fresh new start with her, if she is okay with it,"

Kim seokjin says, closing his eyes and breathe.

Jiwoo's house

"Noona, where were you all day?" Hoseok asks Jiwoo while locking his eyes on his phone.

"I was at y/n's place," Jiwoo says and enters her room.

Hoseok's eyes got out from the phone and he followed his noon,

"How is y/n noona doing?" He says and enters his elder sister's room.

Jiwoo throws her purse on the bed and looks at her younger brother, "you have feelings for y/n, don't you?"

The boy gulped. Did y/n tell Jiwoo about the kiss,

"Did y/n tell you?" He asks.

"Hoseok, don't get involve in y/n's personal matters. She already has a lot of family problems to take care of. And if you grow feelings for her, only you will get hurt," Jiwoo says looking at her younger brother.

"Did she tell you that she doesn't feel the same?" Hoseok says quietly.

"Y/n is pregnant by jin again, and she has a soft spot for him in her heart. She will end up with him, Hoseok, I advise you as an elder sister, don't get involved. You will get hurt," Jiwoo says and goes to the washroom.

On the other hand, Hoseok quietly got out of the room. He goes straight to his room. He locked it and burst into tears.

This night going to be a long night for this heartbroken boy.