Chapter 26

After dropping Namita and suhana at Triveni's house, Rajeev left. Rajeev knew Namita wanted to talk Suhana. Even, namita didn't say anything to Rajeev. It was mutual understanding between them. Namita felt warm into her heart because of Rajeev's action. He was her husband. Who doesn't want a husband like him?

Namita went to her room for changing, while Suhana came into her room. After putting the coat on bed carefully, she took a nightwear from wardrobe and went to bathroom. Kavish already cleaned her makeup and her red eyes became normal now. That's why she washed her face and eyes with water. After changing the clothes, she came back to room.

Looking the coat on bed, she decided to send coat for dry clean before giving him. As she thought, her mobile lit up with notification. She looked at wall clock. It was only 10 pm. Not early.... Not late.... But she doesn't have any friend who send her message this time. She unlocked her mobile and saw the sender name. Kavish.... She didn't know that she had his number into her mobile. She was shocked. She rubbed her eyes with her fingers and looked again. The sender name was same. She tried to recall when she saved his number into her mobile but after thinking again and again she didn't remember. At last, she sighed deeply. May be, she saved his number into her mobile and forgot.

She didn't know it's kavish who saved his number into her mobile with hope that once she called him or messaged him. But she didn't know she had his number the how would she message him or call me.

If he didn't send message her today, she didn't know ever.

She opened the message and read, 'Are you alright? Have you reached at home?'

She felt her heartbeat got heavied after reading the message. She put her head on her heart to calm down. After calming down her breath, she typed, 'I am fine. I have reached home' and send.

After sending she recalled something and typed again, 'I will send your coat for dry clean. After dry clean, I will return you' and send.

Soon, she got replied, 'you don't need to send it for dry clean. Don't need to trouble."

She thought something and replied, 'There is no trouble. It will come in two or three days.'

But without her expectations, she got another reply, 'I told you there is no need. I want it back tomorrow.'

After reading message, she was stunned. Before she typed something there was another message, 'I have a meeting tomorrow. I will wear it in meeting.'

She was more speechless. Isn't he freaking cleanness? She read about him in articles that if any female touches his clothes by accidentally, he will change his outfit immediately. That's why his assistant always prepares atleast two outfit for him at anytime.

She already used his coat then why he wanted to wear it in meeting? She send the message, 'Isn't tomorrow weekend?'

Soon she got replied, 'Yeah, but I have meeting. Tomorrow I will send someone to collect it."

Her face became pale. She replied immediately, 'no need. I will send it personally. Where should I will drop it?' If anyone came to take it, her family started to ask many questions. And she didn't know how to reply them.

She got replied, 'At my home. I will wait for you tomorrow.'

She thought it's more convenient. Because she didn't want to go to his company. what would she say to receptionist? And they would definitely misunderstood her. She already went to his home when he was injured. That's why she replied, 'ok'

'Good girl' After reading this message, why she was feeling that something off? She tried to think hard but she couldn't understand.

Other side, Kavish was really worried for her. He knew she left with her sister and brother-in-law. But it didn't less his worry. He was worried that she would be upset. That's why  when he couldn't control himself, he send her message.