Chapter 43

Kavish finished the conference call and rushed towards his cabin. He thought he would finish the meeting soon but unexpectedly, it took more time.

He was worried Suhana would misunderstood him that she would let him wait that's why he let her wait. And other reason, he was missing her deeply. As he came out from meeting room, Ravi was waited outside. Ravi wanted to say something but Kavish was not in mood to listen. He rushed his cabin. As he opened the door of cabin, he said, "Finally, you came."

But as he saw who was sitting on couch, his eyes got dark.

Deepika got in good mood to hear it. She looked at him and said with shyly smile, "Kavish, you were waiting for me?"

Kavish didn't reply her but looked at Ravi with cold eyes who was behind him. Ravi got startled but he had to give report. He said in low voice, "Sir, I can't stop her." When Kavish didn't say anything but stared him with his cold eyes, Ravi continued, "Sir, Miss Trivedi came but left in rush because she got a call."

Kavish asked Deepika with emotionless, "What are you doing here?" He took steps towards his table and sat on his chair. While Ravi followed him and stood a side.

Deepika didn't care because his behaviour is cold to everyone. She said galdly, "Kavish, I rushed here as I got out from plane. Dad said you didn't meet him since last few months. Mom and dad miss you. They invite you to dinner tonight."

Kavish opened his laptop and started to type. He didn't look at her but said with cold voice, "I am busy. When I will free, I will go to meet uncle and aunty. You know you don't need to come here."

Deepika pouted and said, "Kavish, I didn't see you since last two years. I wanted to see you that's why I came."

Kavish behaved as he didn't listen. He asked Ravi, "Ravi, what is today's schedule?" Kavish couldn't say her to go directly because he respects her parents. He knew her parents spoil her and she was stubborn. It's better to avoid her instead of arguing with her.

Ravi was startled to hear his name but he composed himself. He knew how to handle suitation. He opened his tablet and started to give report about business. Kavish and Ravi behaved as Deepika wasn't with between.

Deepika used it. She sat on couch and started to played with her mobile. When Kavish and Ravi noticed it, Kavish glared him. Ravi wanted to say 'Sir, please spare me. You already postponed every meeting. How can I handle suitation?'

But Ravi couldn't say it loudly. He took deep breath and responded, "Sir, you have to go to inspection. And it's important."

Kavish nodded with satisfaction. At least, his assistant is not totally useless.  He stood up for leaving his office. Deepika noticed and asked while standing, "Kavish, Are you going out?"

Ravi replied in behalf of him, "Miss Chauhan, Boss has to go for urgent matter."

Deepika nodded with understanding and said, "Kavish, then give me lift."

Kavish replied, "Ravi will call driver because I have to go other direction."

Deepika wanted to insist him but Kavish left before she said something else. Kavish was already in bad mood and it's hard for him to tolerate her.

After sitting into his car, Kavish closed his eyes with irritation. Ravi came after few minutes. He got into car and the driver started to car.

Ravi reported to Kavish, "Sir, I arranged the car for Miss Chauhan."

Kavish didn't say anything but thought about Suhana. She told him to come but left without meeting him.

Kavish asked Ravi, "Did she say where is she going? Or what urgent matter?"