Chapter 24

Kavish came to this auction event for few minutes. He had to attend this type of events because of business purpose whether he liked or not. He planned to leave soon after spending some time. But when Ravi reported him that Suhana also came with her sister and brother-in-law. His eyes lit up. That damn girl didn't try to contact or meet him since lt time. He wanted to meet her and spend time with her but he didn't want to scare her. She will only be his one day that's why he was not in hurry.

He took his every step with carefully. He knew that girl had no feelings for him that's why he had to wait.

When the auction finished, he came to party hall. Even he was talking to business men but his eyes were searching only one person. He didn't meet her sine many days and she was here. It meant he had chance to meet her. He never imagined before her coming into his life that one day, he would be desperate to see and meet a girl.

Finally, he spotted her but his eyes got dark when he saw she was talking to other guy. He couldn't see her face expression because her back was towards him but he could see that guy expression. He is also man that's why he knew how that guy was looking his girl. Kavish was talking to other person otherwise he went to them and snatched away his girl. But he also knew Suhana didn't approve it. So he could only wait and ask her later what's going on.

He was busy to talking with important person to distract himself. But suddenly, Ravi reported him what happened just few minutes ago. He excused himself and rushed towards the way where Sameer abd suhana went.

Before he interfered between Suhana and Sameer, he noticed the Namita went to them that's why he didn't go to them while stood a side and heard their conversation carefully. He knew something was missing off with her. That's why he asked Ravi for investigation carefully but he didn't find anything unusual.

He didn't know that nobody knew except Sameer and Suhana that's why he couldn't find it.

When Suhana ran towards exit, he stopped her. Suhana pushed him away but how could he let her go alone in this suitation. As Kavish picked her into his arms, Suhana stopped to struggle and buried her head into his chest. Kavish curled his lips but didn't say anything. He took large steps towards garden.

As Ravi heard his boss's instructions, he immediately took action. He knew his boss is protective towards Suhana that's why he couldn't make any mistake any cost. The venue was filled with peoples because auction had finished. And that time was for socialized to each other. Mostly attended the auction event only to create more resources. It's hard for him to clear the path as everyone here and there but he somehow managed.

Kavish took her into garden. He stopped near fountain. He knew Suhana likes to watch fountain that's why he chose this place. Suhana was upset and he didn't know what to say or not into this suitation that's why he could only do it for her. He made her sit on bench and sat beside her. He took her into his arms and patted on her arm. Suhana started to cry loudly because she knew there was someone with her.

She was not that type of girls who make fuss and cry loudly when they are upset. But arround Kavish, she couldn't control herself. She didn't know why she felt comfortable around him. She didn't want to cry infront of him but there were a lot of things into her mind which she was bearing since young age alone. Even, Sam was with her initially but she couldn't share every her grievance  with him. She knew very well the difference between girls and boys that's why she always maintained it.

Other side, with Kavish, she felt she could tell him or share with him but she was hestitated. She didn't know how long she cried and kavish impatiently waited her to stop.

When her eyes hurt from crying and there were no tears, she raised her head from his chest. Kavish looked at her. Her eyes were red and puffy and she was looking pitiful. His heart ached to look her like it. She is his girl and he wants to dote her. He was capable to give her world but there were many things which he couldn't control.