Chapter 25

After getting his response, she stood up and handed over his coat which was wrapped on her. He didn't refuse to take it but after taking, he also stood up and made her wear. Suhana looked at his handsome face wildly. He was buttoning the coat very carefully. She knew very well what's the meaning of wearing his coat into party but she didn't refuse.

He examined her face then he adjusted her hairs with his fingers and said in low but deep voice, "Don't take it out. It will protect you from cold."

She curled her lips and nodded, 'does he take me five years old child?'

She said in calm voice, "I have to go now."

When he noticed she didn't refuse to take his coat, he was in good mood that's why he nodded. He couldn't keep her with himself by forcibly. Let her be adjust with him slowly.

Suhana wanted to say something but she decided not to say in the end and left. Looking at her back, he pursed his lips and thought, 'doesnt she know how to say thank him? Forget it. She is his that's why there is no need to formality.' As she left, Kavish's expression became cold and he gave instructions to Ravi.

After hearing his boss's instructions, Ravi wanted to give his boss advice. But looking at his boss's cold and gloomy expression, it's better not to say anything.
**************

As Suhana left with tears, Sameer wanted to follow her but stopped after hearing Namita's words, "Sam, let her go alone and cool down. She will come back after cooling down. Both of us knew she is in bad mood and if we follow her, she will get more angry and will not listen us."

Sameer stopped with clenching his fits tightly. Namita was right. Usually, Suhana has calm nature but once she gets angry, it's hard to deal with her. He remembered correctly last time when she got angry with him she didn't talk him whole one week. only he knew how he spend that week. More he tried to convince, more she got angry. At last, he gave up  and after two days, she suddenly started to talk with him. He sighed deeply in his heart, 'face the consequence to your mistake.'

Namita asked with hestitation, "Why did you come back?"

Sameer was already angry. After hearing her question, he turned towards her and asked with raising eyebrows, "Why can't I come, Namita? Here is my home... My family. Did you forget?"

Namita pursed her lips, "Sam, you also knows what I want to say. Suhana and you are not young anymore. Why don't you let her live her life? Do you really care about her"

Sameer glared her. After realisation something, he laughed self mockingly, "Namita, why are you asking me that question? ask yourself. Do you really care about her? What did I tell you before going? I only ask you to take care of her. You are taking care of her like it? Set on blind date with strangers. What do you think you are helping her? Let me tell you. You are not helping her. But you are ruined her."

Namita was taken a back after hearing it. It's true before going to abroad, Sameer asked her to take care of Suhana. That time, Namita was young and immature. Sameer's concern for Suhana made Namita more upset. But after thinking a lot, she decided to take care of Suhana. Even, namita never showed Suhana that she concerned about Suhana. And she tried her best but in the end, she always failed. Suhana got more timid after every blind date. In end, everyone lost hope but she never gave up whenever got chance she arranged. In this world, at least, there will be a guy with whom her sister will feel comfortable except Sameer. But she failed.

After not getting any response, Sameer gritted his teeth, "What? Don't you have any answer?"

Namita said with frown, " I took care of her. How can you say it? After all, she is also my sister. I knew something is missing off. Sameer, what happened to Suhana?" She knew suhana was not like it since starting. She tried to ask Suhana many times but always Suhana changed topic. She knew very well Sameer knew about it.