Chapter 44

Kavish took her the restaurant which he took her mostly. Without stopping, he took her to private room which Ravi already booked for them. Kavish gave the order to waiter. After the waiter go out, both of them were silent. Suhana was fiddling her fingers. She was nervous and thinking what to say or not to lighten up the atmosphere between them while Kavish was also silent. He was angry that she didn't have basic trust on him. She didn't ask and talk him anything. She decided everything herself. If he didn't initiative to meet her, he wouldn't know the problem.

After few minutes, the waiter came with dishes. She served the dishes on the table and left. Kavish took the spoon and fork and said, "Let's eat. They take time to come. Till then, you will get hungry again."

He knows their conversation wont to decent when they come that's why it's better to eat before they come. Kavish knew what his uncle and his family were thinking but they never showed on their face and talked directly to him. In past, nobody was in his life and he was gratified to his uncle that's why he tolerated without doing anything. But now Deepika crossed her line. Even Suhana misunderstood and didn't talk him. How can he tolerate now?

Suhana looked at table. Every dishes were her favourite. She felt happiness in her heart. She started to eat with him because she was hungry. Kavish put dishes time to time in her plate. He was angry on her but it didn't stop him to take care of her. She took the bite her favourite flavoured curd but after taking one spoon she didn't touch it again. Kavish knew it was her favourite and she never left even a bit. He asked, "why are you eating it?"

She frowned, "Its taste different. I didn't like it."

Kavish took a bite from her bowl. Before she stopped him, "Its my...." He already ate it. Suhana looked at him bewildered but there was no expression on his face as it was normal for him. He took the curd bowl and put aside, "Dont eat it. Should I order other flavoured curd?"
She refused, "No, there are already enough dishes." Her heart was moved because of his concern. Her heart was not made of stone. After spending time with him, she started to develop feeling for him. It was her first relationship and she wanted to make it perfect. But she didn't know about his personal life much. She only knew from news. And Deepika appearance realized her, she was stupid that's why she ignored him.

But now, after looking concern into his eyes for her, she decided if Deepika lied to her, she will give her hundred percent to this relationship. She wont step back until kavish ask her.

Kavish looked her who started to behave normal around him. He felt relaxed.

The waiter cleaned the table after they finished eating. Kavish asked her with smile, "Do you want something else?"
She shook her head, "I am full."
He nodded and gave her lovely smile. She memorised his smile. He looked at her with amusement. Looking at her dazed look, he said into her ear, "Do you want to me play game for level up again?"

She recalled what happened that day after hearing him. She lowered her head and blushed deeply. Even after it, they seperated into bad terms but it was their first time when they crossed another level. Atleast in her memory.
Because he clearly remembered what happened on their first night. As she was drugged, she didn't remember clearly.

Kavish looked at her blushing cheek and decided to tease her, "Suhana, why is your cheeks so red? Are you alright?"

When she heard it, she blushed because of embarrassment. She denied while fanning her hand towards her face, "it's ok... it's ok... I am fine."

Kavish took her into his arms. He put her head on his chest and chuckled loudly. Suhana noticed he teased her. She hit on his arm and said with gritted teeth, "You..." Her hitting was like tickling for him. He laughed last time and said with serious, "ok, I wont tease you any more."