Chapter 8

In Pub
In ladies washroom, Suhana came out from one of cubicle. She was drank that's why she was dizzy. When she came into washroom, there was many girls but now there is noone. It was strange because it's rush time. She shrugged her shoulders and went to washbasin. In the mirror, She saw kavish was standing a side with red eyes with anger.  She was looking into his eyes. She blinked her eyes many times if she was hulication or not.

She thought, 'i am really drank that's why I am looking him. How can it's possible that he came into ladies washroom?'

She ignored and started to wash her hands.

Ignoring by her, he got more angry. He stood there and looked at her that she would look him again. But she was behaving as she didn't look him.

As she was wiping her face, he came towards her and turned her towards himself by her wrist. By his sudden attack, she was stunned.

She blinked her eyes and looked at him, "Mr Singh?" Now, She was into her senses completely. She struggled to break free her wrist from him. But he was more strong than her. His grip was more tight because of her struggle. She twisted and turned her wrist for breaking free but it was unless in front of his strength.

She helplessly asked, "Mr singh, what are you doing?"

He gritted his teeth, "Why didn't you ask him when he held your hand?"

Suhana was confused because of his buring stare. she recalled suddenly. She made her face, "He is my colleague but who are you?" She was not agressive person but it's not anybody can bully her.

After hearing her, he couldn't control himself. He left her wrist but held her waist while held her head from back with his other hand. he started to kiss her. His action was so quick that she couldn't notice until she felt his hot lips on her lips. He was biting her lips. His kiss was so agressive that her legs were feeling weak. She gripped the counter with her both hands. He wanted to tell her who was he to her. It was punish to her rather than kiss. she was feeling pain. 

First time, when she kissed him, she was not into her senses that's why she didn't know. Last time, because of his kiss, she woke up and she pushed him that's why she didn't feel. but now, she was feeling his mouth movements into her mouth. She tried to push him but he held her tightly. When she didn't have strength to struggle with him, she stopped.

Noticing her surrender, he broke the kiss and looked her with emotions. She was so angry that she raised her hand and slapped him. The sound rang into washroom. Her slap was heavy.

Kavish didn't expecting that she would slap him. He glared at her with muderous look. Nobody can think to offend him mistakenly since he became Ceo's of Singh group  and slap.... nobody can imagine. Suhana was so angry that's why she didn't think so much and slapped him. But after looking his muderous look, she was shivered with frightened. 

He raised his hand. Suhana immediately closed her eyes and covered her face with her both hands. She knew his strength was more and she couldn't dodge him. That's why she accepted her fate. As she was waiting for his hit, she heard the mirror breaking sound from her behind. She opened her eyes with shocked and looked what happened.

Kavish wanted to hit her but looking her scared he couldn't. That's why he hit his hand on mirror for venting his anger. The mirror pieces shattered everywhere and his hand was bleeding but he was not feeling pain physically.

Suhana was dumbfounded. She looked at mirror which was broken than shattered pieces and than her gaze was on him. He glared at her and left without saying anything. She heard the loud door closing sound. She didn't know how to react. Actually, she was confused what happened just now. She was standing on her spot like dumb.