chapter 23

The necklace was sold more than one crore. Even, namita wanted it but she took a relief breath that Rajeev gave up soon. Otherwise, if he bought it for her in that price, she would be regretted when she saw that necklace.

The auction continued one by one. Finally, it was last item and that was the bracelet which Suhana fancied. Suhana relieved that she didn't tell anything to Namita and Rajeev. First, the price was already high. And according to bidding process it surpass in crore. She was stupid that for a jewelry she wanted to be in debt in her whole life.

Namita, Rajeev abd Suhana were not interested it and it was last that's why it would be end soon. They decided to go party hall to enjoy their evening. And by the way, they tired to sit on same seat for long.

They came to party hall. It was lively then auction hall. There were already many peoples which were not interested in auction. They came to enjoy party or make connections.

Even, they could hear the host voice from there that's why they knew who bought what? Some were discussion the auction item which was sold.

A lady commented, "I wondered who will buy that bracelet? Don't you see it's expensive than its appearance?"

The other had some knowledge to jewelry that's why she said calmly, "it's worth to expensive. Look at one one bead the combination many colours. It's hard to find this type of beads and most importantly the combination of colours."

The others agreed with her.

Suhana and namita were enjoying fruit punch near them that's why they could hear their conversation. Namita asked in low voice, "Suhana, what do you think?"

Suhana looked at screen once again which was showing that bracelet. She could hear the bidding price which was raising. Even she was also like it but because of price she didn't take any fancy now.

She also explain her thoughts very clearly, "I also fancy it at first but now looking at price, we can't afford it. Only rich peoples afford this type of jewelry that's why there is no use to waste your time and thought on it."

Namita was speechless. She knew her sister is very understandable but she didn't think about it because she couldn't afford. It's beyond of her understanding. She also fancied that necklace and she knew she can't afford it. if Rajeev bought it for her, she definitely regretted it. But she didn't have it she missed it a lot. It's human nature. We are not satisfied with anything until we want.

Namita shook her head with disappointment again. Before she gave lecture to her sister, she heard Rajeev's voice, "Namita, Sudhanshu is also here." Sudhanshu was Rajeev's friend. He was single till yet. He was mature and responsible person. Namita knew it because he sometimes came to her home and she met many times with him in party. According to her, He was best candidate for her sister.

She turned back and looked Rajeev and Sudhanshu who were smiling. She also smiled and said, "Hey Sudhanshu, what a great concidence."
Even, she knew he also attended it after all he was one of respected family.

Sudhanshu smiled and greeted back. He looked at Suhana and greeted, "hello Suhana, how are you?"

Suhana looked at him. She also met him at Namita's wedding and sometimes at home. She knew he was Rajeev's friend. Even, she knew her sister intention. Namita talked her directly about him but she denied. It's not that she didn't want to interact with him but she felt uncomfortable around him like other males. That's why she denied directly.

Suhana also greeted, "Hello, I am fine. What's about you?"

Sudhanshu and she exchanged few words polielty that she didn't notice who bought that bracelet. After all, it was not her concern. She couldn't afford it that's why it was useless for her.