Chapter 31

General Feng Manor

Accompanying Feng Xujin to settle the scrolls, feels so damn boring. Fortunately, Li Wei Wei suddenly remembered that she haven't tell him about Liu Qi.

"Jin Jin I actually have something to talk to you."

"What is it?" He replied while staring at the scrolls.

"Liu Qi is the one who try to kill you." Li Wei Wei said not looking at him.

"I know." Feng Xujin replied shortly.

"What?! How do you know that?" She accidentally raised her voice.

"I told Zhao Li to investigate about the matter and we found out it's him." He casually said.

"You know that yet you kept silent?! You should have stayed away from him. Don't get into his way." She is mad.

Her face turn red because of the anger she feel. Li Wei Wei glare at him.

"I am the one who should be worry about you." Feng Xujin suddenly added.

"What? Why me? I am completely fine." She look at him weirdly.

"Everyone is trying to take you away from me." She laughed hearing him said that.

Grabbing her husband's handsome face in her hand she said,

"Why would they want me? I am your wife. Umm even if they do, I will not leave you."

Saying this remind her of the old man words. She has forgotten about it. Her laughed died quickly.

"Jin Jin if I said I am not someone from this world do you believe me?" Li Wei Wei said gloomily. Waiting for him to laugh.

"I believe you." Her head swiftly look up as soon as he said that. Initially, she just want to test him.

"Really?" For the second time, she is surprised again.

"Yes I believe in you." Feng Xujin said seriously.

He himself couldn't believe it. But in this world nothing is impossible.

"Don't you think I'm weird?" Li Wei Wei said fiddling her fingers.

Feng Xujin continues doing his work but eventually let out a sentence.

"Before this, I do think you're weird but not now." He softly said.

—————

"What are y'all talking about?" Li Wei Wei couldn't contain her expression.

"Stop pretending Li Wei Wei. General alone is not enough and now you flirt with Prince Liu Qi?!"

A group of ladies suddenly attacked her when she is dining some dishes. She just want to eat in peace because her husband is busy with his work.

"Why would I flirt with him? I have a husband for god sake. Yall can have him." Li Wei Wei couldn't help but burst in laughter.

The situation bring back the memories of her old self who love idols so much that she couldn't accept it when the idol date someone. Now she know she lived her life wrongly. Idols also a human with their own life.

"I feel so sorry for all the idols. Now I know the feeling of being accused stealing a person from the fans." She muttered to herself.

"How do we know you're talking the truth?" One of the lady ask Li Wei Wei.

The atmosphere turn a bit calm. All the customers waiting for Li Wei Wei answers. All eyes on her. She don't know what were they expecting.

"Benwang can guarantee that." Another manly but young voice suddenly sounded through the shop.

The spectators turned completely to the new presence. They are curious who is the one talking.

"Liu Ba.. ehem I mean Your Highness Prince Liu Bao what are you doing here?" Li Wei Wei quite flustered by his sudden appearance.

"Benwang has been looking for some time to meet you." Liu Bao said a bit shy.

"And for all of you. Li Wei Wei don't have any relationship with Second Brother. We were like friends with her. Right Li Wei Wei?" Liu Bao words shocked them. How could the princes be friends with a lady?

"Huh? Err yes. We are indeed friends..." She couldn't  deny it as it will cause Liu Bao an embarrassment.

'Me and Liu Qi friends? Never in a million years.' She thought to herself.

"Now go away benwang have some business with Li Wei Wei. Or yall can afford the consequences of bothering me." Liu Bao's warning scared them and they finally leave.

Liu Bao and Li Wei Wei finally seat on their table.

"Your Highness why are you looking for me?" She asked feeling a bit weird.

"Benwang wants to be friend with you. Do you mind?" Liu Bao said straightforwardly.

"No Your Highness. I also don't have any companion since General and Sin is busy." Li Wei Wei sighed heavily.

"You seems very close to Prince Daku Sin. How long did you know him?" He feel a bit envy of Daku Sin. He should've been friends with her earlier.

"After I came here. Maybe about four months. He is a good person." She is glad that she met a true friend here even though he is a man. But she knows he is sincere.

She didn't realise that time flies so fast. Nearly half year she came to the ancient era. The most impossible thing actually happen to her.

"Then you will also call me by my name. We are friends now." Liu Bao pouted at her.

"You are a prince. How could I dare?" Hesitantly said while looking at his sad face.

"Daku Sin is also a prince. You call him by his name. Then mine also."

"Umm that's because... alright alright I will call you by your name but I will make a nickname for you okay?" Li Wei Wei held out her hand in an okay gesture. (👌)

"O....Okay.." Liu Bao hesitantly said it out as he is not sure what language was it.

"How about Bao Bao? Since we are the same age right?" She smirked at him. Li Wei Wei feel comfortable talking to him because she can teased him.