Chapter 6

The shock face of her instantly replaced by a happy face. Li Wei Wei quickly express her gratitude.

"Thank you for saving me! And actually I've been searching for you."

Staring down at the lady in his arms, she seem so small compared to him.

For the first time in his life, he felt so curious about a girl. Feng Xujin easily put the girl down on her foot.

"Why did you look for me?" He is a man who don't talk much.

Right now Li Wei Wei is dumbfounded. She don't know what to tell him. So she decided to gave him some clue.

"I just want to tell you be careful with your surrounding. Trust no one."

With a serious face, Li Wei Wei pointed it out carefully. She hope the general will understand.

Shocked was an understatement. The general felt something warmth in his cold heart.

A lot of questions going through his head. Once he calmed himself down, he was going to ask her something.

"Wei Er let's go home." Madam Li's voice can be heard from their positions.

"Yes mother, give me a minute."

She quickly look at the general who stood there without saying anything. Li Wei Wei grab one of his big hand and put some of the fruit on it.

"About your future wife, I'm gonna find someone for you. Bye!"

Waving her hand and walking away while saying those words.

Feng Xujin couldn't utter any word. He watch her went away while waving her hands at him.

He was speechless. The merciless general stood there, trying to process everything that she told him.

A gust of wind suddenly appear which indicate the arrival of his shadow guard.

"Master should I follow the lady?" He has never seen his master speechless. The guard feels a bit worried about his master's mood.

Feng Xujin finally let out his voice,
"I will handle about this myself."

He then rush to his manor to handle some important matter. Trying to stay focus on his work but her voice has been living in his head.

The fruit in his hand still intact and untouched. Remembering every single word that she said.

He couldn't help but to feel being cared by someone. But his mood suddenly drop when he remember she said that she is going to choose his future wife herself.

"Who is she trying to choose a wife for this general?"

While, Zhao Li who has been standing at the door look at his friend.

Something big must have happened. Zhao Li is going to investigate it.

"Jin er did you pick the fruits for me? Then I'm gonna eat it deliciously." Zhao Li trying to get some clue.

Once Feng Xujin saw Zhao Li went near him, he quickly eat those fruit.

————————

Within one day, news about Minister Li's daughter beauty has been spread through the entire city. Becoming a hot topics among the public.

They began to praise her beauty and forgetting rumours about her ugliness. Discussions between who is the most beautiful in the capital started to take place.

They compared Li Wei Wei with the Prime Minister Jiang's daughter, Jiang Li Yao.

Unfortunately, the praises faded away in a gust. Immediately been buried by hateful rumours.

News about how the emperor gave her a special pass also cause some commotion. They are questioning whether this young miss worth.

There are even some of them trying to tarnish Li Wei Wei image by spreading some malicious rumours.

Some even feel jealous, exaggerated the rumours to the point people started to believe in it.

"I heard the miss actually a shameless lady. Someone saw her hug the general Feng Xujin."

"Yes we also saw how she keep on smiling at the general but general ignore her."

"I'm pretty sure she is trying to seduce him but failed miserably. HAHAHAHA pity her."

"Slut like her do not deserve special treatment from your majesty. She is just a worthless bitch."

The news had reach Li Wei Wei's ear but she tried to ignore all of it.

Having experienced this kind of situation in the modern world doesn't make her less hurt.

"Why there is always some people would hate us out of nowhere." She said to herself.

Li Wei Wei tried to display that she is okay. She don't want her mother and father worried about her.

When hearing this rumours, her mother were very mad that she want to hit whoever spread gossips about her daughter. But her father didn't want to worsen the situation.

"I'm just trying to save the general. Seems like the modern world and ancient era are the same."

With her hands on her cheeks, she lazily mumble it while watching her own figure in the mirror.

"Nubi don't really understand what is miss implying but you did nothing wrong miss. Don't listen to the groundless rumours." Qiqi couldn't do anything to help her miss.

"Miss these days you rarely goes out, is it because of them?" Qiqi carefully asked. She don't want to hurt her miss feelings.

Li Wei Wei only nod her head. The truth is she feels so bad for her father.

Her father also get a huge impact and tarnished image on him because of her.

She could keep her feelings aside but her family feelings is the most important.

'I hope this rumours will fade away soon enough. ' She sighed heavily.

********

P.S.

Wishing all of you a very nice day!