Special Chapter‼️

In the manor that used to be quiet were suddenly interrupted with a small voice of a small boy. A five years old boy's pitching voice thunder through the house.

"Ouch!!" While running wanting to meet his mother, he tripped over a huge stone.

His knees scraped over the bare sand and resulting him a bruised and wound knee. A lady who saw it happened quickly rushed towards the boy.

"Hong Er. Told you many times not to run right?" She said softly while scooting the boy towards her. The lady picked up the boy easily to a table near to them.

She is still the same Li Wei Wei. Wearing a soft blue hanfu, she look elegant. It has been five years but she hasn't age even a bit. While her son's feature is a copy paste of his father. The intimidating feature is on her son. Only her eyes featuring hers.

So whenever she sees her son, his feature remind her of her husband. Somehow feeling proud that her son is so very good looking just like his father.

"I miss you mother." Her son Feng Hong sadly said while pouting at her. He is only five years old but Feng Xujin had asked a private master to teach him everything.

"My precious baby, I miss you too." Li Wei Wei apply some ointment on his wound. Her son is strong just like his father.

He didn't even shed a tear when he is sick. Li Wei Wei still feel glad that her son do have affection in him whenever he is with her. But in front of others, his father's personality and aura exudes in him.

After tending his wound, Li Wei Wei blow his wound a bit to lessen the pain. But her son only look at her. She look back at him in a curious way.

That eyes is definitely want something from Li Wei Wei because Li Wei Wei always does that to Feng Xujin when she crave for things.

"What is it?" She asked softly while holding his cheeks.

"Mother can I take a break after this?" Feng Hong hesitantly asked while fiddling his fingers. That habit definitely came from Li Wei Wei.

Li Wei Wei could just sigh softly. She knew her son is tired and she also knew that Feng Xujin want the best for him. But Feng Xujin is being too strict on him.

"Of course baby you can take a break after this." She finally give in. Seems like she really need to talk to Feng Xujin. Feng Hong hugged his mother tightly. He likes his mother better than his father as he is always too stern on him.

—————

Li Wei Wei was about to fell asleep when a familiar hand held her waist, pulling her close to him. She turned around with lazy eyes.

"When did you came home?"

"Just got back." He simply while sniffing her scent. Feng Xujin love the way she smell naturally.

Her eyes open wide when she suddenly feel kisses on her face and neck. She then remembered that she got something to talk to him.

"Stop it." Li Wei Wei pushed his chest trying to make some gap but he hold her tighter.

"What? I miss you a lot." Feng Xujin reply when he realise that she is in a not very good mood.

After the incident five years ago, Feng Xujin had promised himself to appreciate her better and he did. He exposed every single secret of his, every personality of his.

He wanted to show her that he love her so much that he could go crazy. And Li Wei Wei until today couldn't get used to Feng Xujin clingy side.

"Don't be too stern on Hong Er." Li Wei Wei look straight into his eyes. She try to show her angry side.

Trying to hide his amusement on her action, a chuckle burst within him. His chest rumble with laughter. It's been years but he still find her cute.

"Stop laughing." She rolled her eyes at him. She just knew it wouldn't work.

"I'm not stern on Hong Er."

" Yes. You are. I want you to cancel some of his class that is not necessary." She sternly said. Her son is getting tired due to the endless class.

"But.."

"No but but. You better cancel it or I won't talk to you. He is still young. I want him to be able to play like a normal kids. I don't want him to bury himself in books for his whole life. I want him to led his life normally. No political and no war. I wanted nothing but his happiness." Her eyes started to tear up. Her son had suffered a lot. Still he hasn't complained any of it.

"If you're doing this because I couldn't give you another..." Li Wei Wei trailed her words. She knew he hate it when she talked about it.

"Don't talk like that. I admit I was wrong. I only thought for Hong Er to become the best but never the thought of his happiness." He sternly cut her off before she could continue any further.

Feng Xujin don't like it when she brought up the topic. It will only pain herself. After waking up from the coma, the physician confirmed that she couldn't bear any other child anymore.

It was hard to accept the reality at first but give the support from all of them, she managed to go through it. She would be lying if she said that she didn't feel hurt when others said that she is barren.

But seeing her one and only son growing up healthily lessen her pain in her heart. She had never regret giving birth to him. Feng Hong is the best gift the god had blessed her.

"I'm sorry." Feng Xujin hug her and kiss her forehead begging for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry too for bringing up the topic." She mumbled against his chest.

"You're too scary, he is afraid of you. Hong Er would love it if his father treat him softly. I know it's hard for you to do that but try it for our son's sake." Li Wei Wei added.

After his son started walking, the boy had been avoiding Feng Xujin. He don't know why but he see every moment of his son and his mother. He act lovely when he is with his mother but quickly turn quiet when Feng Xujin approached them.

"I will try." He will changed for his wife and son sake.

"Let's become the best parents for him." Li Wei Wei said while hugging him back. Feng Xujin only hummed at her while kissing her head again.

"Do you still remember when we first met?" He suddenly asked her.

"Of course I was too excited that I couldn't control myself. That was so embarrassing!" Li Wei Wei hide her face.

"But you amuse me as you're different from others."

"Also I am glad you approached me or else we wouldn't be here. I would still be the same colourless Feng Xujin." Feng Xujin added feeling glad that they met.

"Hmm yeah I am also proud that we became this close to each other despite all the rough path. Also I can proudly say that I'm happy that I got Entangled with The Great General!" He chuckle at her silliness.

He wanted to stay like this with her for the rest of his life. She fulfilled his entire life. Without her, he is nothing but an empty can.

—————

I am very grateful for all the love you have poured in this story!

Since all of you have been requesting for an extra chapter, there you go!!

I wrote it in hurry so please understand if there is any misspellings. Thank you again!! 🙏🏻❤️

Also please stay safe!