Chapter 14

Feng Xujin woke the next morning to the sound of a rooster crowing. He look at the small figure that keep snuggling onto him.

Li Wei Wei got a bad habit of hugging something when sleeping. In the modern world, she always need her two favourite quilt to be able to sleep.

He then picked up a quilt from his side then put next her. Feng Xujin is a morning person. Heading to his study room, he met Zhao Mama and said,

"Later help her get ready. She has no female servant." Zhao Mama only smile at him. He might seem a little distant but he do care about his wife.

Li Wei Wei woke up a little late. She is so tired because of yesterday event. She quickly stretch her body.

"Madam, it's time to breakfast with the...." Zhao Mama look at her weirdly.

"Madam what are you doing?" Li Wei Wei is in the middle of stretching her leg.

Looking at Zhao Mama shocked face, she quickly get up from the cold floor.

"Ahh nothing it's just one of my habit hehe." She try to make it seem normal.

Before Zhao Mama could continue asking she cut her off,

"Zhao Mama you said it's time to get ready right? I will go take a shower now." Li Wei Wei quickly went to take bath.

Zhao Mama just shook her head while thinking,

'What a weird wife general got.'

After taking a bath, Zhao Mama help her to dress up.

While doing her hair, Zhao Mama voiced out her opinion.

"Madam general may seems a bit cold but he is kind hearted. He has been alone since he is young so he doesn't know how to treat people properly."

Li Wei Wei knew Feng Xujin has been living a tough life. Without any parents by his side, he grew up alone on his own feet.

"I know Jin Jin see you as his mother figure. Don't worry I will try my best as long as I'm here." Hearing Feng Xujin's new nickname, Zhao Mama can finally relaxed.

'Maybe they are closer then I thought.'

She finally get ready for breakfast with Jin Jin when suddenly Zhao Mama call her again,

"Madam, it's my responsibility to inspect for the handkerchief since general don't have a mother. So please bring it to me later."

Li Wei Wei was dumbfounded. What handkerchief? But she nodded anyway. Later she will ask Jin Jin.

Then she ran to catch up Feng Xujin who is heading to the Blooms Pavilion.

Feeling someone tugging his robe. He immediately look at her.

"What is it?"

"Zhao Mama want me to hand her a handkerchief but I don't know which handkerchief." She said while thinking like crazy.

Looking into her eyes deeply, he found out she is not lying. She don't know what it was.

So he decided to play ignorant.

"I will handle it later."

She just nod at him. Curious at what the handkerchief was. She will find out about that later.

All the shadow guards around the Feng manor can feel the atmosphere in the manor change.

The new madam presence lighten up the gloomy manor.

They keep on eyeing the new couple. The general might have keep his straight face.

But the guards know it was one of the rare face he has ever shown. He always has a stern face before he get married.