His sister accuses you of stealing - part 1

You slowly bit your lip as you heard Michele go over the plan for the weekend, again. You had heard the plan, a few times already, but the heavy wave of anxiety seemed to hit the pit of your stomach harder each time. You didn't want to go, you wanted to surround yourself with people who were under the influence of positivity. To spend a weekend with Michele's sister, was the last thing you wanted to do. Family is something of value for you, but his sister had made it clear - she despised you. Your mind was racing, as you were desperately trying to come up with an excuse of not going. Even though, you were fully aware of the fact that Michele wouldn't take notice of your lame excuse. You would be going with him anyway. You pushed a few strands of your hair, that had fallen onto your face, to the side. Michele's deep orbs were observing you, he was patiently waiting for a verbal reaction from you.

"So?" he broke the tensed silence with his raspy voice. You bit your lip harder, you felt pressured to formulate an excuse right here, right now.

"Allison needs me this weekend Mick" you quickly spoke "the break up really affected her" you tried to use your friend's break up as an excuse of not going. You were silently praying that he would accept the excuse. Michele furrowed his eyebrows and took a step closer to you.

"I'm sure Allison will be alright, it's just for the weekend" Michele gently spoke as he pushed a few strands of your hair behind your ear. He slowly leaned in, you could feel his hot breath on your neck. "You don't have to come up with excuses, I know that you don't want to go" he added.

"She hates me Michele" you boldly said. Michele sighed heavily as he pushed his hand through his hair. Seconds later, his eyes were searching for the holy small white package - his cigarettes.

"She doesn't hate you" Michele stated as he lit the cigarette. Moments later smoke filled the kitchen. "She talks about you all the time"  Michele added before the cigarette was placed between his plump lips.

"She has made it clear - she hates me. I've heard it, quite a few times already" you argued. Michele was in fact aware of his sister's opinion of you, but he couldn't care less. He was the one engaged in a relationship with you - not her.

"I don't give a fuck about her twisted opinion. We are going, it's a family gathering" Michele firmly confirmed, he gently threw the package of cigarettes on the counter. It was his way of stating, that the conversation was over. You heavily sighed as you felt the level of anxiety raise, here goes nothing.

You were seated around the table in Michele's sister's house, Garcia had been glaring at you ever since you arrived. You were hell bent on being yourself, even though you knew that she despised you. Your hair was elegantly covering your bare shoulders, the edges of your hair were softly curled. Michele's hand was resting on your thigh, you felt his protective aura. He, on the other hand wasn't as relaxed as he usually was. His body was tensed, as if he was awaiting  to protect me from his sister. Garcia was shooting daggers, as she slowly chewed on the steak. You tried to avoid her burning gaze.

"Are you still working within the Police department?" Garcia's voice brought you back from your own thoughts.

You gently nodded your head "I am. I'm on the department for investigation as of right now. I find it very -" you were verbally interrupted by Garcia's high pitched voice. "I didn't ask for details, did I?" she spat. You bit your lip in order to prevent yourself from scolding her. You turned your gaze to Michele who had clenched his jaw. The room was filled with tension, a thick awkward silence had spread itself in the room.

"I will be right back" you mumbled as you stood up from the chair. Michele turned his attention to you. "Where are you going?" he whispered. All eyes were set on the two of you, as if they were waiting for you to create a scene.

"Bathroom" you curtly responded before turning around. You could hear the beauty of the Italian language behind your back. It sounded intense and angry, which you had expected. You guided yourself through the mansion until you finally reached your destination - the bathroom. You applied some nude lipstick onto your lips out of boredom. You wanted to give the family a few minutes without your presence. Your eyes landed on a beautiful bracelet placed on the sink. You slowly lifted it, your eyes were inspecting every diamond attached to it. You returned the bracelet to its previous position before washing your hands.

"Dio mio, she is back" you heard Garcia utter as her dark orbs landed on you. You didn't know what to respond. You took your seat next to Michele who seemed to be pissed off.

"Are you okay?" you asked, your eyes were examining his. "Mhm" he quickly uttered before taking a sip of wine. Garcia stood up from her chair and disappeared somewhere. A few moments later, a penetrating scream filled the mansion. The men who sat around the table stood up and rushed to the sound of screaming.

"She stole my bracelet" Garcia's dramatic voice screamed. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. Michele had his hand placed on her arm, in order to calm her down.

"Who stole your bracelet Garcia?" Michele was not in the mood for Garcia's shenanigans.

"Your fucking girlfriend. I hate her so much" Garcia cried out. Michele took a deep breath before storming down to the dining room.

"Did you steal her fucking bracelet?" Michele tiredly asked, your eyes went wide when you understood what the fuss was about.

"What? No, why would I steal her bracelet?" you replied in pure shock. Michele angrily shook his head.

"I'm so fucking done with her" he gritted before he took off to the bathroom. He was furious, he had every right to be, you were angry yourself. But you still didn't want him to lose it with her.

"Mick, calm down. Please" you pleaded but he didn't stop, he had set his mind on finding her and he soon would ...

Happy new years!  I hope you will enjoy reading this little imagine as much as I did writing it. I appreciate every single read, vote and comment. Thank you.