You're a famous singer.

Angelic, that's what they said about your voice. Powerful, that's what they said about your persona. Perfect, that's what they said about your life in general. You were portrayed as a role model, someone teenagers looked up to. It was rather difficult living life the way you desired due to the pressure you felt from your manager and the rest of the world. You weren't allowed to make mistakes, you weren't allowed to go to the grocery store looking like a pile of dirt and your social media was closely monitored. Your life had taken a turn, you were slowly losing yourself. Being followed around by paparazzi was common, they couldn't wait to snap photos and spread them across the world. Within seconds you would be tagged in different posts on social media. Galas, events and red carpets meant business. You would be styled from head to toe, collaborations with popular designers and photographers would snap tons of photos. You would be bombarded with comments regarding the dress and designer you choose for the evening. Interviewers would question you about your private life, potential boyfriends and your albums. The plastered smile on your face and the deliberated answers would fool every soul that you had a grip on everything regarding yourself and your life -which you didn't. 

That evening would stay etched to your heart for the rest of your life, that evening would change your perspective of life and yourself. You were not excited to attend the gala by any means. Your manager had been a pain for too long, you were on the verge of loosing your cool. Her annoying commands were really getting to you. You were a coveted artist, your fans couldn't wait for live performances and your performance was seen as the highlight of the gala. You were obviously not drowning in expectations. As soon as you looked pleasing to your manager and the crew you were ready to attend the gala. People were gathered outside of the gala, the only thing separating you from the people was a fence. Fans were reaching out their hands, screaming your name and trying to gain your attention. You waved and smiled brightly, deep inside you wanted to runaway. Photographers took photos, people were chanting your name. You were stopped by a few interviewers, they asked questions regarding your dress and thousand other questions. You felt bitter and ungrateful. It was difficult to understand the famous lifestyle, you were a simple person. You didn't feel comfortable with seeing your face on tabloids. You didn't appreciate gossip based on lies and you definitely didn't appreciate people minding your business. After the interviews you were escorted to your assigned table. Famous names were written on small notes in front of every plate. Suddenly, you saw a tall man dressed in a tuxedo approach you. His dark hair was styled in a quiff. His looks made your heart skip a beat. Papi? For sure. 

"Ciao. I think I'm your partner in crime this evening" you heard him say. His approach almost caught you off guard, it was different in some way. 

"Yay" you sarcastically replied as you quickly added "lucky me". A smirk was plastered on his face, his eyes were almost etching themselves to yours. 

"Cheeky" he replied with a bright smile. You bit your lip as you turned your attention to the menu standing in front of you. You found it hard to focus on the menu as you felt his intensive stare. 

"Do I have something on my face?" instead of looking away he kept watching you, the smirk was still plastered on his face -his annoyingly pretty face. 

"Yup" he casually replied, you were impatiently waiting for him to continue "beauty" he added. You burst out laughing, his answer was unexpected. 

"You're a cheesy one, Mister?" he held the glas filled with scotch close to his lips as he took a sip. You were obviously gazing at him because he was seductive and attracting, even though you wouldn't admit it to him. 

"Morrone, Michele Morrone." you almost choked on the red wine as you remembered the movie, 365 dni. It occurred to you, that he was the bloody main role. You gulped down the wine, not caring about his surprised expression "and you're Y/N" he added. 

"That's right Mr Morrone. You messed us up with 365 days man" you said loudly, without thinking about what you had said. As you realised what you had told him, you clapped your hand over your mouth. 

"Oi oi, admitting that I messed you up Y/N?" he asked teasingly, you gently shook your head as a laugh escaped through your lips. The situation couldn't turn more awkward than it already was. 

"I need a bottle of wine and a smoke" you blurted out, in order to change the subject. Michele stood to his feet and offered you his hand. You noticed the tattoo on his hand which added to his sex appeal.

"Let's go. I'm longing for a cigarette." he shortly said as you took his hand. He led you through the crowd. If your manager saw this, she would literally kill you but this Michele guy was awakening a rebellious side to you. The two of you snuck out, he didn't stop until he found a private spot without any other people. He fetched the package of cigarettes from his pocket and offered you one. You carefully took a cigarette, he lit it for you. 

"This is so fucking relaxing" you cursed loudly, normally you wouldn't but he was once again awakening something that was unacceptable in the world of celebrities. 

"I know, Bella. That is why I smoke, too many a day" he replied as he inhaled the smoke. He seemed to enjoy it. You closed your eyes as you repeated the same process, as he did. 

"You're bad" you mumbled with your eyes closed. You heard him chuckle. 

"We seem to be a match made in heaven" he commented, you shook your head. 

"Nah. Match made in hell. " you responded. 

"Maybe, that's exactly what you need." he shortly said as he offered you another cigarette. 

"To die due to smoking myself to death?" Michele burst out laughing, once again which added a smile to your face. 

"Yup" he jokingly said before adding "I'm pretty sure you need someone who encourages you to sneak out from posh galas" his words warmed your heart. 

"You might have a point" you thoughtfully said. 

"I think we should sneak out of this hell now" he said, his hand went through his hair "I have a plan... how about we go to McDonald's? I'm really longing for a cheeseburger" he crazily said. 

"You're crazy" you said, not sure whether he was serious or not. He reached his hand out to you, his dark orbs were softly watching you. 

"Let's go Bella. You're young, what are you going to tell your grandchildren? That you were following orders?" it didn't take a lot of convincing from his side, you grabbed his sexily large hand and followed him through the dark. His way of being, his actions and his soul had moved you, at that moment you knew that Michele was exactly what you needed and desired for. He was the one, sent from above to help you deal with your fame and inspire you to be the best version of yourself. 

Thank you so much for reading.