He is too strict

Too strict.
Two words describing Michele perfectly. If the words had a frontman it would have been him. Michele demands a spotless behavior, especially since your family was constantly under the watch of others. Cameras pointing, people staring - everyone craved something new, something to talk about. You understood him, he was constantly working under extreme pressure. He expects perfection. Perfection is impossible to achieve. Imperfection is what makes life a story worth telling. Imperfect situations create memories, flashbacks and laughter.

You were lost in thought when you heard the voice of Michele bellow, all over the mansion. You slowly placed your cup of tea on the marble table as you stood to your feet. Confusion was written all over your face. The heavy steps made you hurry to the stairs.

"Mick!" you shouted, he didn't pay you any attention "Michele! What's the matter?" you stressfully asked as you followed him up through the stairs.

"Where is she?" he roared. You took a heavy breath, he was looking for Emiliana - again. This situation has been occuring too often lately. Ever since she turned sixteen, she had been testing the two of you - too much - too often.

"What's the matter Michele?" you asked again, ignoring his desperate wondering about her whereabouts. 

"Where the fuck is she?" he angrily repeated. You sighed heavily as you gently put a hand on his broad shoulder.

"In her room" you answered "now tell me, what's going on?" he lifted his hand and placed a magazine in front of you. You hadn't noticed him holding onto it previously, you were too focused on his angriness. A confused expression spread across your facial features.

"Look" he said as he pointed to the front page. Your eyes scanned the page, a diversity of pictures of Emiliana. She had taken her shirt of, flashing her bra, her mascara was smeared under her eyes. You sighed. You gently squeezed Michele's shoulder. Flashbacks of you at a young age came to your mind. You were way worse than Emiliana. You used to party every weekend, smoke, dance and provoke. It was fun - it was needed in order for you to grow - and to become an adult.

"It's okay love, it's a part of beeing a teenager" Michele angrily shook his head as he stormed off to Emiliana's room. Without knocking he entered her room, his brown orbs staring at her.

"What now?" you heard your daughter's voice. You shut your eyes - here goes nothing.

"You don't fucking talk that way" he shouted, the veins in his neck making themselves evident. "I see you desire to embarass us huh?" he furiously spoke. Emiliana stared at him for a while, observing him, trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about. Her eyes reached the magazine wrapped in his hands.

"Oh" she spoke, a silence filled the room "that" she added.

"Your appearance is pissing me the fuck off" he screamed at her. His tone was buring with rage,  it made you flinch. Emiliana didn't move a muscle, almost as if she was used to the scenary.

"I was wasted as hell" she honestly admitted.

"Good for you" his tone was arrogant and harsh "are you out of your fucking mind?"

"You weren't any better dad" she replied "neither was mum."

"If I jump off a fucking cliff, would you jump too?" he spat out. A silence filled her beautiful room. A thick and awkward silence. "Exactly" he spoke "fucking behave yourself" and with that he walked out of her room, slamming the door.

Our circumstances affect us, maybe he would have acted differently if he didn't have a reputation to live up to. We usually forget our own whereabouts, our own misstakes before we tell others what to do. Michele could be too strict at times, but you knew that he cared for Emiliana - he didn't want her to get hurt.

"Tell her that she's grounded - forever grounded. I don't want to see her face for the rest of the day" he informed you. "If she leaves her room, she will have serious issues with me" he furiously added as he walked past you.

Welcome to a shitty day in the Morrone household.

Hey guys! A little update for you guys! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Angry men ... 😍😭😍😭😍